Problems getting into matches.

#1Wii_MiiPosted 1/19/2014 3:41:14 AM
For a few days now I have been trying to get back online after GTAV got old.
I try and find a game and it just says searching for match and it will do this for a good ten mins, then SOMETIMES I will get put in a lobby with one or two others, and we wait again.
I dont know whats wrong with it , it was working flawlessly last week.
Also I should add that I dont have any issues playing other games online and my NAT is set to open. Anybody got any ideas whats wrong?
---
Posted using GameFlux
#2LivingInPapayaPosted 1/19/2014 9:44:43 AM
What's your search prefs? While selecting a game mode press X - if it's set to "best" that may be your problem.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#3Wii_Mii(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2014 11:09:46 AM
It was on 'Best' to begin with, but I changed it to 'Any' after I started having problems. No change.

Its really bugging me. I just started playing Hardcore instead of Core. I seem to do alot better in Hardcore and only managed to have a couple of games before these problems started.

There must be a solution
---
Posted using GameFlux
#4TyrantKnightPosted 1/19/2014 1:51:35 PM
Depends on the gametype. I can only get full matches in (core) TDM, Dom, KC and Search. It's very hard to find a full lobby with a good connection on others.
---
PSN: Exaccus
GT: EXPLODING VAN
#5FeelMyBladePosted 1/19/2014 7:17:54 PM(edited)
Certain game modes are starting to get unpopular at night. You can check the player count in a playlist before joining. If it is under 1000 players, usually that means 1 to 5 games are available depending on your dlcs and your search preference

From my experience with all dlcs and search preference on best:
3000+ players: around 20-35 games available
2000 to 3000: around 10 to 20 games available
1000 to 2000: about 5 to 10 games
1000-ish: ranging from 1 to 5
anything below 100: 0 games.

I usually play very late at night, so it can get tough finding games.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Call of Duty Master Race!
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs: 48
#6tactikz4Posted 1/20/2014 3:01:45 AM
Its because u dont have all the dlc. Disable them and you will have no problem.
#7Wii_Mii(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 5:12:56 AM
tactikz4 posted...

you have no idea what you are talking about. are you just typing random crap? I have all DLC and have had all DLC since they were realesed. Its got nothing to do with DLC.

Anyway I think the problem has corrected itself now.
---
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser
#8tactikz4Posted 1/21/2014 8:15:42 AM
Wii_Mii posted...
tactikz4 posted...

you have no idea what you are talking about. are you just typing random crap? I have all DLC and have had all DLC since they were realesed. Its got nothing to do with DLC.

Im not talking crap dude, i had same problem and it was because i had only 2 DLC, after i disabled it i had no more problem so ithought u had the same problem lol
#9Wii_Mii(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 12:19:47 PM
tactikz4 posted...
Wii_Mii posted...
tactikz4 posted...

Im not talking crap dude, i had same problem and it was because i had only 2 DLC, after i disabled it i had no more problem so ithought u had the same problem lol

sorry dude thought I said I had all dlc but I didnt lol sorry for callin u out like that. iv managed to fix it now. back to the killing :-)
---
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser
#10tactikz4Posted 1/21/2014 12:28:25 PM
Wii_Mii posted...
tactikz4 posted...
Wii_Mii posted...
tactikz4 posted...

sorry dude thought I said I had all dlc but I didnt lol sorry for callin u out like that. iv managed to fix it now. back to the killing :-)

No pro:) Happy Killing lol