Migrated from Ghosts to give this game a second chance

#1Xmas_HatPosted 1/20/2014 11:14:40 AM
It's way better than ghosts. Now I regret dropping this game after a day played when I had it when it came out. I feel like I missed out on way too much. Makes me look forward to the next treyarch game on next gen, though.
#2sbn4Posted 1/20/2014 11:20:34 AM
This game would easily be the best CoD if not for the lag and hit detection issues.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#3Xmas_Hat(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2014 11:22:38 AM
Hm... Ghosts hit detection seems pretty good, but as for lag I'm finding myself lagging more on Ghosts than BO2
#4sbn4Posted 1/20/2014 11:25:09 AM
Give it time. As much fun as BO2 is, I have probably rolled my eyes or said "wtf" at it more than all the other CoD games combined.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#5f3rtilizerPosted 1/20/2014 10:29:05 PM
its fun but some s*** kinda starts to get old fast...just people's playstyles now are kind of irritating. mowing down noobs with an msmc is as fun as ever though
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
#6FeelMyBladePosted 1/20/2014 11:38:47 PM
BO2 had a lot of connection issues early on. But it's gotten a lot better.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Call of Duty Master Race!
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs: 48
#7MrB730Posted 1/21/2014 5:19:15 PM
Wait so you think the previous game is better than the current? That's unheard of.
---
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11
#8LivingInPapayaPosted 1/21/2014 5:21:04 PM
MrB730 posted...
Wait so you think the previous game is better than the current? That's unheard of.

Funnily enough I don't remember many people saying OMG BACK TO MW3 when BO2 came out...
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#9flame030191Posted 1/21/2014 8:31:22 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
MrB730 posted...

Funnily enough I don't remember many people saying OMG BACK TO MW3 when BO2 came out...

And not too many people would agree with TC that's actually played enough of Ghosts to know what it offers. They either migrate to an older CoD game (usually MW2 or Black Ops 1) or continue playing Ghosts, and usually agree that it's better than BOps2 and MW3 if nothing else.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Flame Guy
Welcome to GameFAQs where anyone who proves you wrong is an ignorant troll.
#10LivingInPapayaPosted 1/21/2014 8:50:14 PM(edited)
flame030191 posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...

And not too many people would agree with TC that's actually played enough of Ghosts to know what it offers. They either migrate to an older CoD game (usually MW2 or Black Ops 1) or continue playing Ghosts, and usually agree that it's better than BOps2 and MW3 if nothing else.

I'm afraid you're mistaken.

While CoD's general opinion to the common populace is that it's terrible, Ghosts did score worse than BO2 -

The user score of BO2 is 4.5 on Metacritic, and Ghost's is half that on 2.3, after roughly the same amount of reviews (1900 for BO2 to Ghost's 1700).

Right here on GameFAQs, BO2 scored 6.7 in user reviews and Ghosts scored 5.6.

It seems to be a general agreement that Ghosts is the inferior game. But, obviously, how enjoyable certain games are is entirely subjective and everyone has their own opinions on what makes a video game 'good'.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick