Migrated from Ghosts to give this game a second chance

#31LivingInPapayaPosted 1/27/2014 12:32:21 AM
Zero IX posted...
(a whole lot of stuff)

We were discussing the difference between Ghosts and BO2 specifically are received - while both seem to be almost universally negative, Ghosts was more negative and BO2, and very little evidence says otherwise.

Anyhoo, I think we can all agree that Dota 2 is a terrible game. I mean just look at it.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#32Silver17Posted 1/27/2014 4:55:07 AM
Jake2701 posted...
People need to stop lying to themselves and just admit that Ghosts is bad. I was in denial when it first came out for a couple of weeks but honestly the game is awful. Not a single person on my friends list even plays it anymore and quit playing it two or three weeks after they got the game. I've gone back to Black Ops II and honestly probably won't play Ghosts again.

OK so Ghosts is not for you. BTW my friends list is almost maxed out (I just cleaned it again) and 3 out of every 4 COD players on my FL are currently playing Ghosts.

With that said, yes I do like BO2 more, BUT I'm having a lot of fun playing Ghosts right now.

"One" of the biggest reasons why I'm enjoying Ghosts, no Nuketown.

Every time I have the urge to play BO2 lately I think of NT and yeah that pretty much kills it... (& no I don't play GW so that's not an option)
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
#33F_H_NukemPosted 1/27/2014 8:34:24 AM
i have 100 PS3 friends

i think 5 play ghosts sometimes
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#34f3rtilizerPosted 1/27/2014 4:37:11 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
f3rtilizer posted...
Whoa we talking about me itt yay
Seriously, guys, bo2 is so much fun now that all the tryhards went to ghosts

I pop in ghosts when I get the need to become angry or soundwhore people

Why would anyone play CoD at all if they didn't need to be angry? I swear that's the only reason I play it

Haha, usually I manage to control my anger at the game (I was closing in on my second nuclear of the day today and died to a HK drone after getting a triple kill and relentless in the last 5 seconds of a round and didn't even get too upset), but when I want to just hate humanity a little more I play ghosts so I can get a full sampling of b****es leaning around corners and playing like b****es.
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
#35LivingInPapayaPosted 1/27/2014 6:35:04 PM
f3rtilizer posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
f3rtilizer posted...

Why would anyone play CoD at all if they didn't need to be angry? I swear that's the only reason I play it

Haha, usually I manage to control my anger at the game (I was closing in on my second nuclear of the day today and died to a HK drone after getting a triple kill and relentless in the last 5 seconds of a round and didn't even get too upset), but when I want to just hate humanity a little more I play ghosts so I can get a full sampling of b****es leaning around corners and playing like b****es.

Speak for yourself. I don't rage rage, like breaking controllers/TVs/pets, but I do like to have some simmering hatred while I play.
---
GT - Vanessa Magick
#36f3rtilizerPosted 1/27/2014 8:37:52 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
f3rtilizer posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
f3rtilizer posted...

Speak for yourself. I don't rage rage, like breaking controllers/TVs/pets, but I do like to have some simmering hatred while I play.

I quickly get simmering hatred if I experience some b**** using a remington at close range and dominating me with it, or if the entire lobby is camping or something dumb.

But it's so fun rolling through nerds that I just leave that lobby and find one with less superior nerds I can beast on lol.
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
#37LivingInPapayaPosted 1/27/2014 8:41:11 PM
f3rtilizer posted...

I quickly get simmering hatred if I experience some b**** using a remington at close range and dominating me with it, or if the entire lobby is camping or something dumb.

But it's so fun rolling through nerds that I just leave that lobby and find one with less superior nerds I can beast on lol.

Mmmm, I'm the opposite. With my locale and sleeping hours I don't get the luxury of breezing through lobbies - what I get is what I have to live with.

Maybe that's why I like to camp in buildings with shotguns and stuff like that. No quarter given.
---
GT - Vanessa Magick
#38f3rtilizerPosted 1/27/2014 9:20:54 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
f3rtilizer posted...

Mmmm, I'm the opposite. With my locale and sleeping hours I don't get the luxury of breezing through lobbies - what I get is what I have to live with.

Maybe that's why I like to camp in buildings with shotguns and stuff like that. No quarter given.

lol at night I usually give up because there's like 20k online

but in the day when there's 100k? I don't like a lobby, I see no reason to stay in it. If I joined a game from the start, though, I will stay no matter what happens because I feel like it's my duty, but if I join a session in progress.......

If I start from the beginning and we are getting destroyed I have a KSG or DSR class to choose from to try to get the other team to quit
---
#39Zero IXPosted 1/27/2014 10:02:42 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
Zero IX posted...
(a whole lot of stuff)

We were discussing the difference between Ghosts and BO2 specifically are received - while both seem to be almost universally negative, Ghosts was more negative and BO2, and very little evidence says otherwise.

By a statistically insignificant margin at best, and even less evidence says otherwise. Same old CoD syndrome.

Also, anyone who feels anything but white hot hate for the enemy and tremendous loathing for themselves must not be playing the same Call of Duty as I am.
---
Mander1861 is GameFAQs's Most-"Liked" & Respected Poster
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
#40f3rtilizerPosted 1/27/2014 10:04:18 PM
Zero IX posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
Zero IX posted...
(a whole lot of stuff)

By a statistically insignificant margin at best, and even less evidence says otherwise. Same old CoD syndrome.

Also, anyone who feels anything but white hot hate for the enemy and tremendous loathing for themselves must not be playing the same Call of Duty as I am.

I just sort of play in a trance, occasionally muttering profanities at the other team, but that's about it.
---