I know the Remington is considered the lolnoob gun

#1UsernamesRlamePosted 1/25/2014 6:54:33 PM
But that thing is a beast an super fun to run n gun with.
Also the last shotgun the m114151738 whatever it is awesome once you get used to it. It's easily the gun I've been my best with.
---
New York Giants!
#2UsernamesRlame(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 6:55:50 PM
Wow and after reading that, could I have worded it any worse?? Sounds like I'm in 2nd grade(I'm not) lol
---
New York Giants!
#3FeelMyBladePosted 1/25/2014 7:00:00 PM
Could be the reason why some would consider it a noob gun.

I am not a big fan of the shotgun, but my favorite would have to be the KSG.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Call of Duty Master Race!
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs: 48
#4OssimFacePosted 1/25/2014 8:45:30 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Could be the reason why some would consider it a noob gun.

I am not a big fan of the shotgun, but my favorite would have to be the KSG.

Oh yes the KSG is godly with reflex sight.
#5AlexanaxelaPosted 1/26/2014 9:46:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6AlexanaxelaPosted 1/26/2014 9:48:57 AM
UsernamesRlame posted...

weird i would say i see at least hundreds of assault rifles and smgs for every shotgun i see in this or any cod game. And we all know people just like to use the easiest thing they can abuse so that would mean...
---
No matter what happened in the past, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new.
#7cifer520Posted 1/26/2014 1:28:41 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
UsernamesRlame posted...

weird i would say i see at least hundreds of assault rifles and smgs for every shotgun i see in this or any cod game. And we all know people just like to use the easiest thing they can abuse so that would mean...

It's not really a "noob gun" its just an overpowered shotgun. Noob guns are dominant at all ranges, like the FAMAS from BO1.
#8TyrantKnightPosted 1/26/2014 3:55:11 PM
Yeah, I love the M1216. Before it got buffed I wasn't too fond. It was weaker than the S12 in nearly every way. Somehow I still did well with it and got it gold. After they buffed it it became my favorite shotty. Much more consistent and decent range. Decent room-clearer as well.
---
PSN: Exaccus
GT: EXPLODING VAN
#9LivingInPapayaPosted 1/26/2014 5:55:16 PM
The Remington is very powerful, but not consistent. You'll get hitmarkers at point blank every now and then.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#10AlexanaxelaPosted 1/26/2014 6:09:49 PM
cifer520 posted...
Alexanaxela posted...
UsernamesRlame posted...

It's not really a "noob gun" its just an overpowered shotgun. Noob guns are dominant at all ranges, like the FAMAS from BO1.

ok an overpowered shotgun in a game where everyone complains the maps are the size of my room... and yet i hardly see anyone using said shotgun when we've already established that most people are just going to use the easiest setup they're able to use. If the shotgun is so op and so easy to use why do the number of assault rifles and smgs you see outnumber it at least 50 to 1?
---
No matter what happened in the past, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new.