I know the Remington is considered the lolnoob gun

#31f3rtilizerPosted 1/28/2014 2:47:05 AM
Im taking point blank to literally mean barrel stuffing. Like, ghosts knife range.

Im not saying I would pick the FAL over a MSMC or scorpion at this range, but if I had to choose an AR itd be the fal.
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
#32LivingInPapayaPosted 1/28/2014 5:36:14 AM
f3rtilizer posted...
Im taking point blank to literally mean barrel stuffing. Like, ghosts knife range.

Im not saying I would pick the FAL over a MSMC or scorpion at this range, but if I had to choose an AR itd be the fal.

Well I said SMGs generally outclass ARs at point blank and you said "my FAL says hi"

Seems an awfully odd thing to say if you agreed...
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#33f3rtilizerPosted 1/28/2014 1:37:00 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
f3rtilizer posted...

Well I said SMGs generally outclass ARs at point blank and you said "my FAL says hi"

Seems an awfully odd thing to say if you agreed...

because it's so fun outgunning a scorpion at close range and hearing the deathchat

I'm not stupid enough to honestly believe that the FAL would destroy SMG's in smg range 100% of the time. The hipfire on it was nerfed to oblivion and is super unreliable, while SMG's can just lazerhipfire you to death...

you win
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric