I know the Remington is considered the lolnoob gun

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I know the Remington is considered the lolnoob gun
2 years ago#31
Im taking point blank to literally mean barrel stuffing. Like, ghosts knife range.

Im not saying I would pick the FAL over a MSMC or scorpion at this range, but if I had to choose an AR itd be the fal.
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
2 years ago#32
f3rtilizer posted...
Im taking point blank to literally mean barrel stuffing. Like, ghosts knife range.

Im not saying I would pick the FAL over a MSMC or scorpion at this range, but if I had to choose an AR itd be the fal.

Well I said SMGs generally outclass ARs at point blank and you said "my FAL says hi"

Seems an awfully odd thing to say if you agreed...
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
2 years ago#33
LivingInPapaya posted...
f3rtilizer posted...

Well I said SMGs generally outclass ARs at point blank and you said "my FAL says hi"

Seems an awfully odd thing to say if you agreed...

because it's so fun outgunning a scorpion at close range and hearing the deathchat

I'm not stupid enough to honestly believe that the FAL would destroy SMG's in smg range 100% of the time. The hipfire on it was nerfed to oblivion and is super unreliable, while SMG's can just lazerhipfire you to death...

you win
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I know the Remington is considered the lolnoob gun

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived