#2LivingInPapayaPosted 1/28/2014 8:35:15 AM
MyzticRedPanda posted...
lets name it

and whats the best sniper
and ar
and smg
and lmg right now
havent played in a while didnt know if there were buffs and nerfs

It's subjective - different guns will work better for different playstyles. But I'll bite.

Stastically the best weapon would probably be the FAL and MSMC.

Best sniper is the XPR if you're a good aim, DSR if you're not.
Best AR is the aforementioned FAL or the AN94.
Best SMG is MSMC for general use, Skorpion if you hate shotguns.
Best LMG is the Mk. 48 or LSAT with FMJ and TF.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#3MyzticRedPanda(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2014 9:27:50 AM
thanks man
---
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
#4MyzticRedPanda(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2014 11:09:39 AM
anyone else
---
#5PryorbeastPosted 1/28/2014 11:32:55 AM
As stated, depends on your style. If you're a rushing type, you're not gonna think the LSAT is the best.

I actually think for Best sniper the guy above put them backwards. XPR if your aim isn't the greatest, as you'll likely be to get off a couple shots in a row, where the DSR takes a bit to handle if your first shot misses.

AR I would say the MTAR or AN94. The FAL is great if you put select fire on it or just have a hyper trigger finger.

SMG I'm a fan of the MP7. Chicom is good as well but is burst fire.

LMG I have to give it to the LSAT.
---
XBL: Pryor Beast
Kik/Line Mobile Apps: Pryorbeast
#6f3rtilizerPosted 1/28/2014 1:35:05 PM
FAL is the best gun in the game

Best of every weapon class:
SMG: MSMC or Scorpion, MSMC has more range but scorpion absolutely destroys at close ranges
AR: FAL is the best AR and the best gun in the game
LMG: MK48
Shotgun: Remington 870 MCS
Sniper: DSR 50
Handgun: B23R or KAP 40 (KAP is more OP close range, but only if you are super accurate).

So basically, what Papaya said.

Pryorbeast posted...

AR I would say the MTAR or AN94. The FAL is great if you put select fire on it or just have a hyper trigger finger.

This is a joke right?

Also, the XPR is just weird for me, the DSR seems to more consistently one hit kill, but it is true you need to be more accurate with it.
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
#7MyzticRedPanda(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2014 1:36:32 PM
dude i tried last night putting select fire on the fal i found the recoil pretty stupid although i didnt try it with a grip
---
#8f3rtilizerPosted 1/28/2014 1:38:29 PM
MyzticRedPanda posted...
dude i tried last night putting select fire on the fal i found the recoil pretty stupid although i didnt try it with a grip

Wow, that was quick. Thought this board was mostly dead.

Anyways, the select fire FAL is a terrible idea. The FAL is the best gun in the game, and select fire makes it basically an inferior SCAR. If you don't have the trigger finger for it use the M8 or AN94.
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
#9fatclemenzaPosted 1/28/2014 4:00:49 PM
FAL
MSMC
DSR
LSAT

/topic don't listen to casuals who say otherwise
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#10LivingInPapayaPosted 1/28/2014 6:07:03 PM
Pryorbeast posted...
As stated, depends on your style. If you're a rushing type, you're not gonna think the LSAT is the best.

I actually think for Best sniper the guy above put them backwards. XPR if your aim isn't the greatest, as you'll likely be to get off a couple shots in a row, where the DSR takes a bit to handle if your first shot misses.

I could see that - but I honestly found it to be the other way around. Then again, I rarely miss completely.
With the DSR you can sort of lazily line up a torso shot and land a kill pretty much every time.

But if you're a good enough aim with the XPR to OHK every time, you can clear out four rushers from forty feet away before they even know where you're camping.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick