best gun in game

#11f3rtilizerPosted 1/28/2014 6:37:58 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
Pryorbeast posted...
As stated, depends on your style. If you're a rushing type, you're not gonna think the LSAT is the best.

I actually think for Best sniper the guy above put them backwards. XPR if your aim isn't the greatest, as you'll likely be to get off a couple shots in a row, where the DSR takes a bit to handle if your first shot misses.

I could see that - but I honestly found it to be the other way around. Then again, I rarely miss completely.
With the DSR you can sort of lazily line up a torso shot and land a kill pretty much every time.

But if you're a good enough aim with the XPR to OHK every time, you can clear out four rushers from forty feet away before they even know where you're camping.

At that rate why not use the SVU? Better fire rate, less recoil, OHK to the head every time lol
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
#12fatclemenzaPosted 1/28/2014 7:04:14 PM
If you're a rushing type, you're not gonna think the LSAT is the best.

lol

stock silencer quickdraw lightweight toughness dexterity tac mask

RIP opposition there's no better anti-everything LMG
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#13f3rtilizerPosted 1/28/2014 7:33:25 PM
fatclemenza posted...
If you're a rushing type, you're not gonna think the LSAT is the best.

lol

stock silencer quickdraw lightweight toughness dexterity tac mask

RIP opposition there's no better anti-everything LMG

clem normally I agree with your posts, so I will give you a chance to explain yourself

WTF is this?
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
#14fatclemenzaPosted 1/28/2014 8:07:11 PM
use it and then talk
---
http://i.imgur.com/zYPEYhl.png
#15dntH8onMiiPosted 1/29/2014 2:44:29 PM
The best gun in the game is not a gun,... It's the ballistic knife equipped with two combat axes, ghost perk, cold blooded and extreme condition.

...but lmg's are good too.
---
It's okay to rage quit! You must defeat my dragon punch to stand a chance! NNID:dntH8onMii
#16LivingInPapayaPosted 1/29/2014 8:17:25 PM
dntH8onMii posted...
The best gun in the game is not a gun,... It's the ballistic knife equipped with two combat axes, ghost perk, cold blooded and extreme condition.

...but lmg's are good too.

Hope you like shock charges and bouncing betties
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#17White_Knight_01Posted 1/31/2014 3:29:56 AM
My class (that iv been running for the past 10000 kills is)

HAMR - Hybrid scope/FMJ/Stock

Flack jacket.
Toughness
Tactical mask.

Then either Blind eye or scavenger.

I use it like an AR, its got twice the rounds than a SMG or AR with great penetration through walls. Burst fire to take advantage for that fast rate of fire you get with the first few rounds.

The recoil is not an issue for me either. And any enemy scorestreak like a helicopter is destroyed within seconds.
---
XBL - White Knight 01 ---- STEAM - white_knight_64
1000+ karma at last XD