Why is this game so much better then all the other cods?

#61Jumpman_8891Posted 2/10/2014 7:19:34 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
f3rtilizer posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
I also love the Emblem creation in this game.

Truly. I have not seen so many dicks in my life.

what are you complaining about?

Wasn't complaining.

lmfao
---
"You can't predict baseball. You just can't." - John Sterling
R.I.P., Andy Whitfield. Forever our Champion.
#62Silver17Posted 2/12/2014 9:30:49 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...

TBH I'm surprised they brought that back from the OG BO.

You have to wonder how many offensive emblems were reported to Treyarch on a daily basis... lol (especially around this time last year)
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
#63FeelMyBladePosted 2/12/2014 9:58:24 PM
Silver17 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

You have to wonder how many offensive emblems were reported to Treyarch on a daily basis... lol (especially around this time last year)

Once you've got over some of the immaturity in the community, it is actually a nice feature. And they improved on it from original BO.

I've seen some great and funny emblems. However, some of the better ones were copied from youtube.
---
An AC-130's an AC-130, but the Care Package could be anything! It could even be an AC-130!
You know how much we've wanted one of those!
#64Silver17Posted 2/12/2014 11:28:35 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Silver17 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

Once you've got over some of the immaturity in the community, it is actually a nice feature. And they improved on it from original BO.

I've seen some great and funny emblems. However, some of the better ones were copied from youtube.

I was going more with the guy that has to delete them a suspend user privileges... ;)
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
#65FeelMyBladePosted 2/13/2014 12:53:32 AM
Silver17 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
Silver17 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

I was going more with the guy that has to delete them a suspend user privileges... ;)

On the bright side, he has his job secured.
---
An AC-130's an AC-130, but the Care Package could be anything! It could even be an AC-130!
#66AxCUNNINGxSTUNTPosted 2/15/2014 4:47:28 AM
It's good, but BLOPS is better.
---
That which does not kill makes you stronger.
#67FeelMyBladePosted 2/16/2014 6:11:28 AM
Throw in LP, connection search preference, ability to set default menu to MP, and ability to disable aim assist also. The little things add up.

Some of the maps are really good, but a few mediocre ones.

BO2 can easily be the best if all the maps were as good as CoD4's, and the connection was improved earlier.
---