Prestige and perma-unlocking weapons question

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Prestige and perma-unlocking weapons question

User Info: Proletarian

Proletarian
3 years ago#1
i'm about to prestige, and i was wondering whether you can spend your permanent unlock token on a gun that you have not unlocked with a regular token yet. basically, i'm trying to save myself a token on buying the gun in the first place.

for example, i was going to perma-unlock the AN94, but if i prestige before buying it, can i still unlock it after resetting to rank 1?
GT: Darkgyft PSN: Break_The_Chains
I am an advocate for the right to arm bears.

User Info: f3rtilizer

f3rtilizer
3 years ago#2
Proletarian posted...
i'm about to prestige, and i was wondering whether you can spend your permanent unlock token on a gun that you have not unlocked with a regular token yet. basically, i'm trying to save myself a token on buying the gun in the first place.

for example, i was going to perma-unlock the AN94, but if i prestige before buying it, can i still unlock it after resetting to rank 1?

Yes, once you prestige, wait until rank 4 (so Create a class is unlocked), then permanent unlock the AN94. You don't need to use a regular unlock token on it. If you are about to prestige and have a regular token left, maybe try using the gun a little bit before you prestige so you are sure it's what you want to unlock.
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
Broken Play/Charge kit? Try: http://tinyurl.com/jw7hsdo

User Info: Proletarian

Proletarian
3 years ago#3
thanks for the thoughtful response!
GT: Darkgyft PSN: Break_The_Chains
I am an advocate for the right to arm bears.

User Info: f3rtilizer

f3rtilizer
3 years ago#4
No problem, have fun prestiging. Don't forget to unlock your extra CaC slot before you prestige again.
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
Broken Play/Charge kit? Try: http://tinyurl.com/jw7hsdo
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Prestige and perma-unlocking weapons question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I hate you allDoggbreath29/24 12:14AM