Most Irritable thing?

#21f3rtilizerPosted 2/6/2014 2:38:23 PM
Congrats
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
Broken Play/Charge kit? Try: http://tinyurl.com/jw7hsdo
#22FeelMyBladePosted 2/8/2014 3:04:07 PM
Something that irritates me is how the map packs divide the player base. When you have 4 map packs, it can be a bigger problem.

This can be for future improvement, but releasing 2 larger sets of maps instead of 4 smaller ones would greatly improve this problem.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Call of Duty Master Race!
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs: 48
#23FefnirOmega13Posted 2/9/2014 6:43:22 AM
startedONatari posted...
for me it's the spawn system.

first match me and my buddy joined last night, it spawns me in the middle of drone with an enemy pointing an lmg at my face. what a way to get your day started

or the i kill you, you spawn five feet behind me for an easy kill.

that's all.

I was going to say the Remington before I saw this. The spawning system is horrendous in this game; it seems to enjoy spawning two to four people around you from time to time and laughing as you get eviscerated by a hail of bullets, who then wander over to the spawn zone and farm some more kills off you and your teammates.

And the less said about care packages the better, really. I'll throw one down in my own spawn area under a UAV/VSAT and therefore away from the enemy team; it drops, and then all of a sudden my entire radar is populated with orange markers from all directions out of nowhere and I and my plus-one consequently get vaporised.

Cue respawning on the opposite end of the map away from my care package which has now fallen into enemy hands.

I'm not saying I don't benefit from this (because it happens quite a bit more than I'd like, both for and against me) but it's ridiculous when it happens...
---
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here!
#24f3rtilizerPosted 2/9/2014 11:59:13 AM
^You guys sure you're talking about black ops 2 and not ghosts right?
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
Broken Play/Charge kit? Try: http://tinyurl.com/jw7hsdo
#25LivingInPapayaPosted 2/9/2014 12:31:31 PM
>spawn system in BO2
>bad

With the exception of Nuketown and sometimes Hijacked, the spawns in BO2 are pretty stellar compared to Ghosts, or the absolute tragedy that was MW3.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#26FeelMyBladePosted 2/9/2014 2:17:33 PM
about 1 out of 50 spawns will I notice something strange.

Spawns in this game are not bad. Except for non-dom non-demo nuketown.
Originally Hijacked had a lot of problems, but it was improved.
---
Best CoD4 player here. Call of Duty Master Race!
Rarity is the best Pony. Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs: 48
#27XxStigmaxXPosted 2/18/2014 10:16:18 AM
The hit detection, it really is laughable sometimes.

Shooting somebody that's hipfiring out of control and the act of me shooting him causes him to get a headshot on me, leaving me dead, and him healing up from the 7 or so bullets I put into his stomach and chest.

Of course the spawns.

Seeing a persons head poking out from something, shooting it, and it's not counted as a headshot.
#28sbn4Posted 2/20/2014 6:30:58 AM(edited)
Quickscoping
Target Finder
Generic SMG/lightweight classes that seem overly used in KC
Killing someone and having them spawn so close to me
When BS happens to me constantly (hit detection and lag)
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."