I found the snipers only playlist!!!

#11CmoIsDaNam3Posted 2/5/2014 7:01:48 PM
Cool for you, glad your enjoying this, I personally don't mind it so much, but, glad you found something that works for you. :)
---
Cmo More Often.
"First of all, we need more SOTD's." AISP
#12tactikz4Posted 2/5/2014 7:42:00 PM
I tried SnD and jeeez everyone snipes in that mode i had to quit. its ridiclous
#13LivingInPapayaPosted 2/10/2014 2:40:45 PM
So for some reason my account only thinks I own Apocalypse.

The other three DLCs are asking for $20. Vengeance and Uprising I've still got on my USB...

but unless I shell out another twenty bucks to redownload Revolution, I'm condemned to play with nothing but quickscopers and trickshotters

Soooo basically I'm pretty much done with CoD.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#14Doktor_KaboomPosted 2/10/2014 4:12:22 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
So for some reason my account only thinks I own Apocalypse.

The other three DLCs are asking for $20. Vengeance and Uprising I've still got on my USB...

but unless I shell out another twenty bucks to redownload Revolution, I'm condemned to play with nothing but quickscopers and trickshotters

Soooo basically I'm pretty much done with CoD.

I think there's a place in the settings menu to recover your licenses. It might help.
---
Now I lay me down to sleep, Bottle of whiskey by my feet. If I die before I wake, tell my friends I drank it straight.
#15f3rtilizer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 4:22:07 PM
A few things to try:
1. Try do download dlc through both xbl marketplace AND in game store. Maybe one will recognize your season pass
2. Try deleting all the bo2 data off your xbox completely, including game install (might lose campaign progress or something if that matters to you at all). Then reinstall bo2 off disc and see if it works
3. Contact xbl or activision support
4. I dont mind doing a lisense transfer cause u dont plan to ever redownload dlc if you cant get yours back

Sorry this happened to ya
---
People are so jaded by anonymity they sometimes forget that even they are an actual person. --deuric
90-2 M27 Nuclear/Triple swarm http://youtu.be/fvi62gA7Tiw
#16CashDudeHomiePosted 2/18/2014 11:11:39 PM
This game is out of control. It's just a bunch of squeakers using toughness and quickscoping. Any bad kid can quickscope on this game and it's basically unbeatable by a regular gun.
---
"I think it's 7lbs... that's how much the wiimote weighs."
-HarukoBass
#17f3rtilizer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 11:37:14 PM
CashDudeHomie posted...
This game is out of control. It's just a bunch of squeakers using toughness and quickscoping. Any bad kid can quickscope on this game and it's basically unbeatable by a regular gun.

whaaaat
---
If you watch and have critique of any kind, please PM it to me. Shameless self promotion in this sig
#18Robin_MaskPosted 2/19/2014 1:55:59 PM
Same reason why I'm selling the game, it was fun while it lasted, just sucks now.
---
Please help support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#19Jumpman_8891Posted 2/19/2014 7:36:45 PM
On a related note, I've started to use the XPR more extensively lately (I stopped using it a looong time ago around 1000 kills) and it is GODlike. If you can handle the sway, you will be unstoppable.

Only negative is that I have to use 2 attachments on it, rather than the one each for the DSR/Ballista.
---
"You can't predict baseball. You just can't." - John Sterling
R.I.P., Andy Whitfield. Forever our Champion.
#20f3rtilizer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 8:18:16 PM
Jumpman_8891 posted...
On a related note, I've started to use the XPR more extensively lately (I stopped using it a looong time ago around 1000 kills) and it is GODlike. If you can handle the sway, you will be unstoppable.

Only negative is that I have to use 2 attachments on it, rather than the one each for the DSR/Ballista.

Ha. If you can learn the DSR, you can't get those insane feedz that the XPR can get you, but holy f*** it's the goat sniper.
When I feel like going semi automatic spammy spam i whip out my fal. Fal is GODlike
---
If you watch and have critique of any kind, please PM it to me. Shameless self promotion in this sig