Tell me about the bots

#11f3rtilizerPosted 2/17/2014 4:52:34 PM
FefnirOmega13 posted...
they're alright to play against; if a bit heavyhanded than humans when it comes to dealing with some aerial killstreaks (I assume as soon as a UAV is launched they all just point their guns into the air and fire at it wildly until it falls out of the sky, because you can summon it and five seconds later it'll be ash on the breeze)

Besides, with bots you can do all sorts of 'fun' things that you probably wouldn't be able to accomplish against players; I find it fun to set up a little base at the end of Hijacked with Sentries and Guardians and see how long you can hold it before you die.

All in all they're not bad for a couple of rounds over playing with other people since:

-they're always there to play and don't require anyone else online
-they don't give you any lip or trash talk/hate messages if they lose
-you can make them as hard or as easy as you want

yea, nothing like nuketown demolition against like 10 recruit bots seeing how long you can last
(hint: once they leave the spawn they will ptfo hard and you will lose)
---
90-2 M27 Nuclear/Triple swarm http://youtu.be/fvi62gA7Tiw
If you watch and have critique of any kind, please PM it to me. Shameless self promotion in this sig
#12FeelMyBladePosted 2/17/2014 6:59:57 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Well there's no DarkSim speedstrafing backwards while cloaked and headshotting you with an RCP-120 across the map so there's that

I called those the "unfair bots".
---
An AC-130's an AC-130, but the Care Package could be anything! It could even be an AC-130!
You know how much we've wanted one of those!
#13LivingInPapayaPosted 2/17/2014 7:58:47 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Well there's no DarkSim speedstrafing backwards while cloaked and headshotting you with an RCP-120 across the map so there's that

Freaking Perfect Dark.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#14NekoEspiritoPosted 3/1/2014 1:18:53 PM
Loved me some Perfect Dark back in the day. Got to rank 1 with friends over, felt good.
---
Xbox gamertag: NekoEspirito
Seattle Seahawks Superbowl 2014 champs!!!