What's the best site for zombies maps info?

#1krazykiwikidPosted 2/26/2014 8:30:47 PM
Hello there.

Topic title awaaaaaayyy!!!!

Many thanks in advance.
#2smashthesmurfsPosted 2/26/2014 9:33:52 PM
youtube
---
GT: papa cashwads
#3krazykiwikid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2014 9:48:24 PM
smashthesmurfs posted...
youtube

Wow. You actually go out of your way to put in time and effort into being a moron. That's amazing.
#4f3rtilizerPosted 2/27/2014 1:14:29 AM
krazykiwikid posted...
smashthesmurfs posted...
youtube

Wow. You actually go out of your way to put in time and effort into being a moron. That's amazing.

Actually, he's right. There's a lot of videos with great information about maps, but I don't believe there are any comprehensive websites that have all the info.
---
90-2 M27 Nuclear/Triple swarm http://youtu.be/fvi62gA7Tiw
PM me video critique. I swear dueric includes one grammar mistake in every post just to tempt me -_-
#5LivingInPapayaPosted 2/27/2014 8:19:52 AM
"info"? I use the wikia.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#6smashthesmurfsPosted 2/27/2014 8:35:14 AM
krazykiwikid posted...
smashthesmurfs posted...
youtube

Oh I'm sorry I thought you wanted the most practical means to finding zombie information. If you want to pretend this is the 1990s then you could try to order the Brady strategy guide.
---
GT: papa cashwads
#7krazykiwikid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2014 1:34:51 PM
smashthesmurfs posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
smashthesmurfs posted...
youtube

Oh I'm sorry I thought you wanted the most practical means to finding zombie information. If you want to pretend this is the 1990s then you could try to order the Brady strategy guide.

If 'practical' means wading through an ocean of crap play through videos than I guess you're just naturally a moron.
#8WorstSniperEverPosted 2/27/2014 2:03:01 PM
smashthesmurfs posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
smashthesmurfs posted...
youtube

lol smoked

I miss the days when strategy guides were the s***. Nowadays they're mostly meaningless, but back in the day a kid with a Super Mario Bros. 3 strategy guide would have been revered as a leader of men by his classmates.
---
"Good intentions and a buck will get you a Snickers out of a vending machine."
-dueric
#9krazykiwikid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2014 3:30:14 PM
WorstSniperEver posted...
smashthesmurfs posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
smashthesmurfs posted...
youtube

lol smoked

I miss the days when strategy guides were the s***. Nowadays they're mostly meaningless, but back in the day a kid with a Super Mario Bros. 3 strategy guide would have been revered as a leader of men by his classmates.

Uhhh yeah. What a real smoking amirite bro. Circle jerk much? Apparently suggesting someone go to a site that's full of adverts and garbage is a 'smoking'. Lmao. Why are CoD players so moronic?
#10WorstSniperEverPosted 2/27/2014 3:37:30 PM
krazykiwikid posted...
WorstSniperEver posted...
smashthesmurfs posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
smashthesmurfs posted...
youtube

lol smoked

Uhhh yeah. What a real smoking amirite bro. Circle jerk much? Apparently suggesting someone go to a site that's full of adverts and garbage is a 'smoking'. Lmao. Why are CoD players so moronic?

Yup, they are moronic.

They ask a question, they get a valid answer, and they hurl an insult to show their gratitude.

And yes, you got smoked.
---
"Good intentions and a buck will get you a Snickers out of a vending machine."
-dueric