What's the best site for zombies maps info?

#21smashthesmurfsPosted 2/28/2014 2:18:24 AM
krazykiwikid posted...
WorstSniperEver posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
WorstSniperEver posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
Never before have I seen a thread so quickly drop into childish name-calling. And I browse 4chan.

I remember this Kiwihead guy trolling on this board back when it was more active.

Some people just don't change.

Youtube/wiki is still probably the best bet.

Literally have no idea what you're talking about there. But if I did I must have left a pretty big gaping hole in you to still be hurting so much you'll never forget me.

ohhhhhhh SMOOOOOKED!!!!! Amirite guyz?! Hey guyz!!!??? Smoked right!!??

It's ironic because it was the 1990's when some dork last used that saying.

I just remember calling you Kiwiguy, and telling you to shush and let the grown-ups talk. I don't remember what you were going on about.

Also, I'm still not sure what sort of 'maps info' you're actually looking for. Something like this?

http://blackops2guide.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/2/7/12276496/5925775_orig.jpg

How the hell do you know it wasn't some other guy with Kiwi in their name??!!

Yeah something more like that and not the crap-shoot of trying to find anything through the ocean of adverts and idiotic videos on youtube.

How many people with the name "kiwi" in their username do you think post on the CoD: BO2 board? The rest are all probably on the fruit ninja boards. Anyway, it's good to know he's trolling as youtube is by far the most beneficial option unless you'd like to try to read on how to do an easter egg. Be my guest with that.
---
GT: papa cashwads
#22krazykiwikid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2014 3:41:17 AM
What the hell kind of loser actually does the easter eggs in zombies maps? Apparently 'zombies info' = EASTER EGG VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!
#23smashthesmurfsPosted 3/1/2014 12:21:46 AM
krazykiwikid posted...
What the hell kind of loser actually does the easter eggs in zombies maps? Apparently 'zombies info' = EASTER EGG VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!

well if you aren't doing easter eggs then you don't need a guide for anything because it's all self-explanatory.
---
#24krazykiwikid(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 12:33:33 AM
smashthesmurfs posted...
krazykiwikid posted...

well if you aren't doing easter eggs then you don't need a guide for anything because it's all self-explanatory.

Yeah all the perma-perks, locations of items, dig sites, map lay outs, buildables, etc, etc, etc, are self-explanatory.

I forgot how zombies easter egg players were just as bad as all the other CoD fan boys.
#25smashthesmurfsPosted 3/1/2014 9:22:38 PM
krazykiwikid posted...
smashthesmurfs posted...
krazykiwikid posted...

Yeah all the perma-perks, locations of items, dig sites, map lay outs, buildables, etc, etc, etc, are self-explanatory.

I forgot how zombies easter egg players were just as bad as all the other CoD fan boys.

lol at thinking easter eggs are nerdy but trying to find out how to get the perma-perks aren't. Even people that I do easter eggs with don't know about those 100%. Dig sites literally just occur as you run across them. Very simple. Buidables aren't easy but you certainly don't need a guide to find them. Items are easy. Map layouts.....um you mean just by playing the game one time and you would figure it out?
---