Xbox wont read my bo2 disc

#41f3rtilizer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 10:06:39 PM
elitewarrior500 posted...
hardcore really is baby mode.. its really not hard at all and it promotes camping way more than core ever did (especially in the game i shall not speak of..)

...the abomination?
---
90-2 M27 Nuclear/Triple swarm http://youtu.be/fvi62gA7Tiw
PM me video critique. I swear dueric includes one grammar mistake in every post just to tempt me -_-
#42elitewarrior500Posted 3/1/2014 10:11:55 PM
yes that
---
GT: LegendaryFalco
I have no idea what im doing
#43f3rtilizer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 10:41:05 PM
DEATH TO THE ABOMINATION WE MUST KILL IT
THE ABOMINATION MUST DIE

VONDERHAAR WILL LEAD US TO BATTLE AGAlNST THE ABOMINATION
OUR VICTORY WILL BE GLORIOUS
---
PM me video critique. I swear dueric includes one grammar mistake in every post just to tempt me -_-
#44WorstSniperEverPosted 3/2/2014 12:36:36 AM
hardcore really is baby mode.. its really not hard at all and it promotes camping way more than core ever did (especially in the game i shall not speak of..)

I'll agree it's where campers tend to gravitate to, but that's about it. No radar, no HUD, you kill faster and you die faster - that isn't really 'better' or 'worse', 'easier' or 'harder' than Core. It just places focus on a different skill-set than Core does.

Although if HC isn't really hard at all, I'm surprised I don't see more high-end streaks in it ;)
---
"Good intentions and a buck will get you a Snickers out of a vending machine."
-dueric
#45LivingInPapayaPosted 3/2/2014 12:50:26 AM
WorstSniperEver posted...

I'll agree it's where campers tend to gravitate to, but that's about it. No radar, no HUD, you kill faster and you die faster - that isn't really 'better' or 'worse', 'easier' or 'harder' than Core. It just places focus on a different skill-set than Core does.

Although if HC isn't really hard at all, I'm surprised I don't see more high-end streaks in it ;)

The lower health means that positioning is king. That's why camping is easier, if you can raise your sights first you've won.

However I do like the emphasis on positioning. I can do well in Hardcore even if I'm lagging.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#46WorstSniperEverPosted 3/2/2014 1:04:18 AM
LivingInPapaya posted...

The lower health means that positioning is king. That's why camping is easier, if you can raise your sights first you've won.

However I do like the emphasis on positioning. I can do well in Hardcore even if I'm lagging.

Yes, positioning matters infinitely more in HC - a terrain or movement disadvantage in Core might not matter, but it can easily swing the battle in HC. And lag is another reason I prefer HC, myself. Seems to impact the game much less when it takes fewer bullets to put someone down.

Honestly, I really believe the people who hate HC have just never gotten to experience a lobby devoid of campers. And when I say 'camper' I mean the guy literally sitting in the corner ADS'ing, or at the very least sitting in the corner and just looking back and forth from one door to the other. Not the guy singlehandedly holding-down one half of the map (because that's apparently 'camping' according to the Ghosts board).
---
-dueric
#47LivingInPapayaPosted 3/2/2014 1:37:04 AM
Yes, positioning matters infinitely more in HC - a terrain or movement disadvantage in Core might not matter, but it can easily swing the battle in HC. And lag is another reason I prefer HC, myself. Seems to impact the game much less when it takes fewer bullets to put someone down.

Honestly, I really believe the people who hate HC have just never gotten to experience a lobby devoid of campers. And when I say 'camper' I mean the guy literally sitting in the corner ADS'ing, or at the very least sitting in the corner and just looking back and forth from one door to the other. Not the guy singlehandedly holding-down one half of the map (because that's apparently 'camping' according to the Ghosts board).

I highly doubt everyone who hates hardcore only hates it because they were unlucky enough to run into campers.

As for the word, well, it's subjective. Doesn't really have a definitive meaning. I'd consider someone who doesn't leave one specific area 'camping'.
---
GT - Vanessa Magick
#48WorstSniperEverPosted 3/2/2014 2:11:48 AM
LivingInPapaya posted...

I highly doubt everyone who hates hardcore only hates it because they were unlucky enough to run into campers.

As for the word, well, it's subjective. Doesn't really have a definitive meaning. I'd consider someone who doesn't leave one specific area 'camping'.

I should've said "some of the people who hate HC", didn't mean to indicate all of them, much less a majority lol

And as far as what 'camping' is defined as, I don't even really know anymore. I always thought it meant "find the RC-P90/Body Armor/Shield/favorite corner and sit on it with your gun pointed at the door". But now people yell at me for camping when I'm hip-firing them on the move with a Lightweight/Extreme Conditioning class - so go figure.

But the 'camping' debate is one best saved for the stupidity present on the Ghosts board. I shouldn't have even brought it up over here in Vonderhaar Land, where the air seems sweeter, the sun shines a little brighter, and the games are actually fun to play.
---
-dueric
#49f3rtilizer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 2:41:50 AM
LivingInPapaya posted...

I should've said "some of the people who hate HC", didn't mean to indicate all of them, much less a majority lol

And as far as what 'camping' is defined as, I don't even really know anymore. I always thought it meant "find the RC-P90/Body Armor/Shield/favorite corner and sit on it with your gun pointed at the door". But now people yell at me for camping when I'm hip-firing them on the move with a Lightweight/Extreme Conditioning class - so go figure.

But the 'camping' debate is one best saved for the stupidity present on the Ghosts board. I shouldn't have even brought it up over here in Vonderhaar Land, where the air seems sweeter, the sun shines a little brighter, and the games are actually fun to play.

Every time I go on the ghosts board I feel my IQ dropping rapidly.
---
#50LivingInPapayaPosted 3/2/2014 3:11:01 AM
But the 'camping' debate is one best saved for the stupidity present on the Ghosts board.

f3rtilizer posted...
Every time I go on the ghosts board I feel my IQ dropping rapidly.

Jokes on you guys - I don't play Ghosts and I don't visit the Ghosts board.
---
GT - Vanessa Magick