Interesting debate in lobby, what side would you guys/gals take

#21Silver17Posted 3/8/2014 10:22:18 PM
^ (cont)

I used to whine about things that people used to do in COD4 back in the day. I also had a K/D that barely cracked 1.0 at that time too.

Towards the middle of COD4 through Ghosts I forced myself to play against better people, and started using classes that would counter the S*** that I hated the most.

Where I am today compared to where I used to be years ago is miles apart for the better.

I actually have a few gametags memorized of whiners (no seriously they guys are just "over the top whiners") that want people "to play the way they play", and get mad when they don't.

^ Those guys have never improved (or barely improved) from the first time I met them from earlier CODs...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
#22CmoIsDaNam3Posted 3/9/2014 5:49:46 AM
Silver17 posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
Silver17 posted...
If somebody cries about whatever you are doing, then keep doing it even more.

Not that I'm defending people who whinge and moan at how people play, but that's a pretty crappy attitude to have.

I stand by what I said earlier.

The only way that you get better at COD is by the simple method of "adapt and overcome"...

---
Cmo More Often.
"KAS has spoken! /('O')/ Hi KAS gang" ~The21stgun
#23CmoIsDaNam3Posted 3/9/2014 5:52:29 AM
Silver17 posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
Silver17 posted...

Not that I'm defending people who whinge and moan at how people play, but that's a pretty crappy attitude to have.

The only way that you get better at COD is by the simple method of "adapt and overcome"...

This is why people who complain about snipers, shotguns, knifers, SMGs, LMGs, ect need to shut up, just get better at the game.
---
Cmo More Often.
#24f3rtilizerPosted 3/9/2014 12:03:38 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Silver17 posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
Silver17 posted...

This is why people who complain about snipers, shotguns, knifers, SMGs, LMGs, ect need to shut up, just get better at the game.

In general, when you get better at the game, you tend to die less to BS stuff (corner campers, betties (your betty reflex gets really good), spawns, quickscopers (because your shot is better and you can kill them pretty quick), and stuff like that). It doesn't change the fact that, for example, the guy running around with a remington on nuketown/hijacked is playing like a b**** and needs to go die somewhere.
---
90-2 M27 Nuclear/Triple swarm http://youtu.be/fvi62gA7Tiw
PM me video critique. I swear dueric includes one grammar mistake in every post just to tempt me -_-
#25CmoIsDaNam3Posted 3/9/2014 6:57:11 PM
Oh shut up, you want me to pull out a R870 and you it on you man? I will, and have fun with it too.
---
Cmo More Often.
#26WorstSniperEverPosted 3/9/2014 7:07:38 PM
f3rtilizer posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Silver17 posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
Silver17 posted...

In general, when you get better at the game, you tend to die less to BS stuff (corner campers, betties (your betty reflex gets really good), spawns, quickscopers (because your shot is better and you can kill them pretty quick), and stuff like that). It doesn't change the fact that, for example, the guy running around with a remington on nuketown/hijacked is playing like a b**** and needs to go die somewhere.

Nah, Remington isn't complain-worthy. Nuketown and Hijacked are super-confined maps, where shotguns are supposed to shine. Makes sense the best shotgun would go balls-to-the-wall on them.

Blame the maps for being designed poorly, not the guns for fitting their niches.

Like I said in the other topic, C4 is the only legitimate thing I think there is to complain about in terms of weapons and equipment. Oh, and Target Finder, but only if he's paired with that one specific wall on that one certain map :p
---
COD, FIFA, Battlefield, and Titanfall forums: http://www.prestigeclubgaming.com/forums/forum.php
Come hang out with us!
#27puzzlefitePosted 3/10/2014 3:02:40 PM(edited)
WorstSniperEver posted...
f3rtilizer posted...

Nah, Remington isn't complain-worthy. Nuketown and Hijacked are super-confined maps, where shotguns are supposed to shine. Makes sense the best shotgun would go balls-to-the-wall on them.

Blame the maps for being designed poorly, not the guns for fitting their niches.

Like I said in the other topic, C4 is the only legitimate thing I think there is to complain about in terms of weapons and equipment. Oh, and Target Finder, but only if he's paired with that one specific wall on that one certain map :p

I don't have a problem with C4 as I use Flak Jacket. Yes C4 is still annoying, but I'd rather see Quick scoping delayed. Then again I use TF. haha Which wall which map? :D

I find the Quick snipers more annoying then the Shotgun. Sure Shotgun are annoying, but sometimes you don't realize how many free kills you get from bumping into Mr. Shotgun when he's out of range.

Quick snipers are lethal at any range. Even more annoying is they use tactical insertions and will get the jump on you if they were killed long range. Because of that, most don't give a crap about their K/D as long as they can get the most kills and makes it extremely difficult to get scorestreaks or the objective. I've also noticed Quick snipers quit early when losing. When I say losing, I don't mean the objective. I mean hostile high end scorestreaks. Some of them don't give a crap about the objective as long as they make your life miserable. Thus making them the most annoying people to play with.
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom
#28f3rtilizerPosted 3/10/2014 3:22:04 PM
puzzlefite posted...

I don't have a problem with C4 as I use Flak Jacket. Yes C4 is still annoying, but I'd rather see Quick scoping delayed. Then again I use TF. haha Which wall which map? :D

I find the Quick snipers more annoying then the Shotgun. Sure Shotgun are annoying, but sometimes you don't realize how many free kills you get from bumping into Mr. Shotgun when he's out of range.

Quick snipers are lethal at any range. Even more annoying is they use tactical insertions and will get the jump on you if they were killed long range. Because of that, most don't give a crap about their K/D as long as they can get the most kills and makes it extremely difficult to get scorestreaks or the objective. I've also noticed Quick snipers quit early when losing. When I say losing, I don't mean the objective. I mean hostile high end scorestreaks. Some of them don't give a crap about the objective as long as they make your life miserable. Thus making them the most annoying people to play with.

Top water building on raid, you if you look towards money/tiki you can see through that little wall on your right (you see the diamonds even though you can't see the people). On a scale of 1 to useless, it's up there...

I think c4 is more the principle. You it's not that it kills you every time (and yes flak jacket is a decent counter), but even with flak, you are left at low health, and can die really quickly. Also, it outclasses all the other lethals by a significant margin. That's the big issue here.

I don't think many people realize how many free kills a quickzoomer will give you whenever they miss or get a hitmarker (which is fairly often in my case, others here will tell you quickzoomers never miss, and they are correct too ;p ).
Remington close range it really comes down to you having pure luck or them being complete rubbish at the game.

Am I the only one who strangely appreciates tac inserts? Nothing like hearing "waypoint marked" or "tac insert placed", glancing at the minimap, and realizing some enemy just called out exactly where they are, and go in for a quick double kill?
when you don't see or hear the tac and some guy randomly spawns on your ass it is very annoying
---
90-2 M27 Nuclear/Triple swarm http://youtu.be/fvi62gA7Tiw
PM me video critique. I swear dueric includes one grammar mistake in every post just to tempt me -_-
#29jazsper77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 4:29:51 PM
i agree with alot of you. i told player A. to use emp grenades to counter TF and told player B. to stop placing his junk so close to himself. problems solved, tho i do love those lobbies so many free kills
#30FeelMyBladePosted 3/11/2014 12:37:29 AM
Silver17 posted...
^ (cont)

I used to whine about things that people used to do in COD4 back in the day. I also had a K/D that barely cracked 1.0 at that time too.

Towards the middle of COD4 through Ghosts I forced myself to play against better people, and started using classes that would counter the S*** that I hated the most.

Where I am today compared to where I used to be years ago is miles apart for the better.

I actually have a few gametags memorized of whiners (no seriously they guys are just "over the top whiners") that want people "to play the way they play", and get mad when they don't.

^ Those guys have never improved (or barely improved) from the first time I met them from earlier CODs...

This, so much!

Plus, it is true, you won't get better playing against bad players.
---
An AC-130's an AC-130, but the Care Package could be anything! It could even be an AC-130!
Brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs: 48