man, quick scopers just make me want to quit the game entirely....

#1Ivany2008Posted 3/16/2014 6:24:52 PM
seriously though... when someone with a sniper rifle can outshoot me(in terms of shooting speed) with a machine gun theres a big issue

I wish they had fixed it to the point where your forced to hold your breath for a second to use a sniper.

Saw a sniper go 53-3 last game because no one with any weapon could even hit him before he 1 shot quick scoped them.
#2LivingInPapayaPosted 3/16/2014 6:34:24 PM
Funny you should mention - I just played against a fella who's name is itsHeaTq.

He has over 130,000 kills with sniper rifles alone.

And aside from the sniper rifles? His most used weapon - he B23R, predictably - has barely 1000 kills.

I often feel bad about how I spend all my free time but this guy is making me physically ill.
---
You paid for your whole seat... but you'll only need the EDGE.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#3Doktor_KaboomPosted 3/16/2014 6:58:40 PM
I'm not a big fan of quick scoping but it's hard not admire someone who's good at it. It's definitely irksome to be on the receiving end though. Good thing there's only a few who do it right.
---
Now I lay me down to sleep, Bottle of whiskey by my feet. If I die before I wake, tell my friends I drank it straight.
#4LivingInPapayaPosted 3/16/2014 7:01:27 PM
Doktor_Kaboom posted...
I'm not a big fan of quick scoping but it's hard not admire someone who's good at it. It's definitely irksome to be on the receiving end though. Good thing there's only a few who do it right.

Speaking as somebody that's good at quickscoping - quickscoping is really easy.

It takes precise timing and therefore practice, but otherwise it's as simple as having the enemy in the middle of the screen.
---
GT - Vanessa Magick
#5Doktor_KaboomPosted 3/16/2014 7:06:06 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
Doktor_Kaboom posted...

It takes precise timing and therefore practice, but otherwise it's as simple as having the enemy in the middle of the screen.

I remember the old pamaj clips. That stuff was epic! I've only ran into a couple that could even come close to that.
---
Now I lay me down to sleep, Bottle of whiskey by my feet. If I die before I wake, tell my friends I drank it straight.
#6LivingInPapayaPosted 3/16/2014 7:17:12 PM
Doktor_Kaboom posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
Doktor_Kaboom posted...

I remember the old pamaj clips. That stuff was epic! I've only ran into a couple that could even come close to that.

Did some research and now I feel even more ill. Trickshots, which are nothing but luck; collaterals, which are just regular quickscopes with more luck; and then just feeds feeds feeds which make me hate quickscoping even more - really showing that OHK's in 200ms are kind of easy to get.

All thrown together in an overedited video with crappy obtrusive filters and effects put to shoddy trendy nu punk metal.

But you know what's depressing? You know what actually annoys me, here? Not the fact that this exists, but the fact that people like this and want to copy it.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
---
GT - Vanessa Magick
#7CmoIsDaNam3Posted 3/16/2014 7:30:36 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
Doktor_Kaboom posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
Doktor_Kaboom posted...

Did some research and now I feel even more ill. Trickshots, which are nothing but luck; collaterals, which are just regular quickscopes with more luck; and then just feeds feeds feeds which make me hate quickscoping even more - really showing that OHK's in 200ms are kind of easy to get.

All thrown together in an overedited video with crappy obtrusive filters and effects put to shoddy trendy nu punk metal.

But you know what's depressing? You know what actually annoys me, here? Not the fact that this exists, but the fact that people like this and want to copy it.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Come on now, your taking this TO seriously, yes, trickshots are luck, but for real, why would that matter to you if you don't do it, let people be.

Also, if you got a quad feed, wouldn't you like it at least a little?

And finally, montages are cool, if you don't like them, fine, but overall, there is a reason as to why some get over millions of views, so they can't be crappy in any case

Again your taking this stuff to seriously here, its just a game, chill, re-evaluate your life for a minute, and ask, "Is this even really that big of a deal?"
---
Cmo More Often.
"KAS has spoken! /('O')/ Hi KAS gang" ~The21stgun
#8CmoIsDaNam3Posted 3/16/2014 7:31:55 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
Doktor_Kaboom posted...

Not really, spawn control is a major part of it, and if you don't have that down, you won't get very far.

And this is true for ANY game mode, period.
---
Cmo More Often.
"KAS has spoken! /('O')/ Hi KAS gang" ~The21stgun
#9sbn4Posted 3/16/2014 7:39:16 PM
I got a fury kill with the SCAR and I felt good. But that was because I killed three lightweight SMG (likely MSMC) drones and a quickscoper.

But I too find quickscoping to be obnoxious. Too many times I get 3-4 hitmarkers only to get instantly dropped. This happens with shotguns, but I can sort of let it go as shotguns are not effective at mid to long range like snipers.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#10BipBapBamPosted 3/16/2014 7:54:44 PM
i enjoy quickscoping bads
---
Cowboy Bip Bop