Done with this game

#1VindrisPosted 3/19/2014 6:42:59 AM
I've been hearing that Ghosts is supposedly a terrible game and that BO2 is far superior. Well, I finally gave in when a friend asked me to play Ghosts with him and bought the game used for a discounted price.

Wow. This game is WAY better than BO2. I will never listen to the online community again! Far less lag, much greater map balance, more weapon variety, more balanced kill streaks... Overall the game just feels much more balanced, and less cheezy.

If you've been told that Ghosts is bad, forget that. I can't think of a single thing that would make BO2 superior. Blinding nostalgia is the only reason people are claiming BO2 is better.
#2unpleasant_milkPosted 3/19/2014 7:05:57 AM
What is this hearsay??
---
GT unpleasant milk
Christopher Hitchens speaks the truth
#3CmoIsDaNam3Posted 3/19/2014 8:53:48 AM
Glad you found your game, but honestly, your in a small group that likes Ghosts, so yeah, glad you found one you like, but most people won't.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#4Doktor_KaboomPosted 3/19/2014 9:02:53 AM
I wouldn't say nostalgia if you still play it. I can understand that argument for the older cods. With that being said, if you didn't care too much for bo2 then ghosts may be your thing anyway. For me ghosts plays way too slow and I find it hard to see enemies in the greyed out color scheme.
---
Now I lay me down to sleep, Bottle of whiskey by my feet. If I die before I wake, tell my friends I drank it straight.
#5Vindris(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 9:23:48 AM
I guess the main point of this thread is that ... You should disregard what others have to say about Ghosts, and try it out for yourself, keeping an optimistic attitude, an open mind, and giving yourself some time to get used to the maps.
#6unpleasant_milkPosted 3/19/2014 9:48:27 AM
Vindris posted...
I guess the main point of this thread is that ... You should disregard what others have to say about Ghosts, and try it out for yourself, keeping an optimistic attitude, an open mind, and giving yourself some time to get used to the maps.

ya. I played ghosts for quite a few hours at a mates house. Tried it, and was really unimpressed.
---
GT unpleasant milk
Christopher Hitchens speaks the truth
#7startedONatariPosted 3/19/2014 10:40:47 AM
i played the mp demo last weekend and thought it was a little bland. the maps are dingy and grey and the streaks were crappy. i don't think i will be buying this one, but far be it from me to judge anyone who likes it.
#8CmoIsDaNam3Posted 3/19/2014 11:20:26 AM
startedONatari posted...
i played the mp demo last weekend and thought it was a little bland. the maps are dingy and grey and the streaks were crappy. i don't think i will be buying this one, but far be it from me to judge anyone who likes it.

Didn't play the demo because I know what I like, and Ghosts doesn't offer it.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#9GamerDuder1986Posted 3/19/2014 11:43:21 AM
Lmao! Unbelievable how ignorant people are these days.

"I played the demo, so I know for a fact exactly everything the game has to offer and I don't like it."

"I played the game for a few hours, same as douche above, I now know everything the game has to offer and don't like it."

It's like these people bit into a delicious sandwich, but all they got was bread their first bite, so they threw the sandwich away.

When I first played Ghosts, I wasn't too excited. But I played it for a few days, got a really good feel for everything great the game does and now I love it. Seriously far superior than Black Ops 2 in every way.
---
I'm Rubber You're Glue, Whatever You Say Bounces Off Me And Sticks To You. Unless It's A Semtex, Then I'm Screwed.
#10GamerDuder1986Posted 3/19/2014 11:44:48 AM
Forget to mention the guy who hasn't even played the game, but he knows he doesn't like it. SURE BUDDY. Why don't you tell us What's Really Going On???
---
I'm Rubber You're Glue, Whatever You Say Bounces Off Me And Sticks To You. Unless It's A Semtex, Then I'm Screwed.