How do you deal with these kinds of players?

#11sbn4(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2014 10:30:50 PM
^ Well, I like your solution, but there's a problem. If they have TF, you can't really hide in the smoke. You have to use cold blooded, and I would not want to give up Toughness for a perk that is barely useful.

And as far as team-mates go, I've been really getting some interesting ones. Been trying the AN94 lately (now I know why its used so much), and been getting 40+ kills with 25-35 tags collected and still lose. Like, wtf are my team-mates even doing? I'm tempted to go into theater just to watch what the hell is going on.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#12jazsper77Posted 4/16/2014 6:47:06 AM
Long live BlackxWorm... Only kidding. I actually shut him up on hijacked last year. I have a worm killa class all set to go for them. As everyone has said Emp,C4,Engineer,scavenger and wall bang. Nothing like hacking there equipment and they don't realize it.

They soon rage quit and send hate mail.
#13sbn4(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2014 7:43:17 AM
I actually ran into The Worm a month ago on Yemen. He camped the building right by the ISA spawn so hard. I stupidly ran back three times to get him before I quit going back there. He wasn't really collecting the tags as far as I remember.

I think my team-mates must have made him quit because he was gone within three minutes of me leaving him alone.

And I totally forgot about Black Hat. That thing hacks through walls right?
---
#14jazsper77Posted 4/16/2014 9:35:10 AM
Yup. Worm is funny shiat , but it spread lot of copy cats. Last time I checked his k/d was 1.61 so for every good match of 30-5 he must have 5 negative ones. he even says that he does it to prove that it takes no skill to play cod . 1.60 k/d and over 100k subs on YouTube hard to argue his logic
#15LivingInPapayaPosted 4/16/2014 9:44:55 AM
jazsper77 posted...
Yup. Worm is funny shiat , but it spread lot of copy cats. Last time I checked his k/d was 1.61 so for every good match of 30-5 he must have 5 negative ones. he even says that he does it to prove that it takes no skill to play cod . 1.60 k/d and over 100k subs on YouTube hard to argue his logic

I strafe about, don't use equipment, keep mobile - I've got a 4.15 K/D and like, 4 subscribers on YouTube.
---
The One Bar Warrior.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#16f3rtilizerPosted 4/16/2014 10:32:39 AM
LivingInPapaya posted...
jazsper77 posted...

I strafe about, don't use equipment, keep mobile - I've got a 4.15 K/D and like, 4 subscribers on YouTube.

again you don't have a 500k subscriber channel promoting the s*** out of your videos
and id imagine you don't have nearly as epic a voice as blackxworm
---
90-2 M27 Nuclear/Triple swarm http://youtu.be/fvi62gA7Tiw
The 4 bar warrior.
#17f3rtilizerPosted 4/16/2014 10:33:25 AM
And yes obzen the black hat does hack through walls, but you will still be stuck with a guy who is camping behind a shield with a remington, which is the same problem you get with the EMP
---
90-2 M27 Nuclear/Triple swarm http://youtu.be/fvi62gA7Tiw
The 4 bar warrior.
#18sbn4(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2014 11:45:31 AM
Ah okay thanks. I was just thinking maybe it may be useful if they move around a bit in their room they are hiding in. Especially if they have claymores and BB set up.
---
#19jazsper77Posted 4/16/2014 12:39:40 PM
Depends what map. Use engineer and either shoot them from underneath behind the shield, maps like Yemen just wall bang them from the side and nuke town just shoot from balcony or toss c4 from other side of shed. Standoff c4 thru window and climb up.
If you wanna be really dirty, use a guardian to keep them trapped in there spot.
Like everyone has said once you get it down,it's free and easy points.

I remember guy called my a hacker on hijacked cuz I shoot him thru the wall on hard point . I'm surprised that ship floats w all those soft walls. Lol
#20jazsper77Posted 4/16/2014 12:44:00 PM
Best thing about engineer is you'll see where everything is and one Emp clears it all out. Also if there using LSAT w TF it'll kill the TF .