How do you deal with these kinds of players?

#21jazsper77Posted 4/16/2014 12:47:16 PM
Also Plaza, both rooftops can be wallbanged from underneath . Toss one Emp in room and then shoot up behind shield. I like to clear it out and wait downstairs for them to set up again. Then rinse and repeat.
#22darkshadowmasterPosted 4/18/2014 12:30:34 PM
EMPs in the room/roof above them or against a wall beside them.

The EMP blast takes out everything in an infinite up/down range & it's regular radius.
If there is no walls then toss your EMP so it explodes before it reaches the trophies radius (the EMP radius is larger than the trophy radius.

Granted this will not get them out of there hole, but it will keep them from setting up all kinds of equipment in there to kill your team members.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#23yoshidude12Posted 4/19/2014 9:18:09 AM
If they're camping the second floor on hijacked, then get an Lmg with fmj, go to the window across from that room, and shoot them through the wall. The rage messages you'll get are hilarious
---
Not changing this sig until Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire is released on the VC.
Number of people also waiting: 57
#24jazsper77Posted 4/19/2014 10:39:07 AM
Actually ran into a group of them in that room and they were smart enough to figure out to turn on shield backwards. That prevented the wall band, but the didn't count on Emp and c4 for some reason.
#25BgSoAPosted 4/21/2014 10:01:03 AM
jazsper77 posted...
Actually ran into a group of them in that room and they were smart enough to figure out to turn on shield backwards. That prevented the wall band, but the didn't count on Emp and c4 for some reason.

They can't block EMPs, and C4 is only partially blocked with Flak Jacket. Multiple C4s will turn these campers into mincemeat. The trouble is getting enough C4 to kill them.
#26jazsper77Posted 4/21/2014 11:32:25 AM
Scavenger is a anti-campers best friend. The best part is leaving a present behind and when they set up shop. Boom ! Ah fun times