Oh God. The Executioner...

#1BgSoAPosted 4/17/2014 10:42:14 AM
I thought it was tricky getting sniper rifles gold... But this thing! Its like the S12 with half the range and a quarter of the power, without the lovely spamming ability! I don't know how I'm going to get my 100 headshots with this and keep my sanity intact!
#2LivingInPapayaPosted 4/17/2014 10:50:34 AM
Use a laser sight and spray at point blank.. It's a slow but sure business - only stick to super close combat. Outside of maybe five pitiful feet, the rounds you have chambered simply won't be enough to score a kill.

I rather liked the Executioner. I half-camped with it (I.E, sticking to one building on Hijacked or Nuketown, locking down an area) and dropped VSAT's like mad.
---
The One Bar Warrior.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#3BgSoA(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2014 9:55:12 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
Use a laser sight and spray at point blank.. It's a slow but sure business - only stick to super close combat. Outside of maybe five pitiful feet, the rounds you have chambered simply won't be enough to score a kill.

I rather liked the Executioner. I half-camped with it (I.E, sticking to one building on Hijacked or Nuketown, locking down an area) and dropped VSAT's like mad.

I already patrol and camp an area in FFA with it. It really sucks because I loved the 57 so much for basically being a pocket FAL, which I'm decentish with. And then I realize that if I did the Tac 45 or the Kap or the B23R next, I'd end up doing the Executioner last... And that would suck.

I will try Laser + Fast Mags; I was using Long Barrel + Fast Mags because of quicker reloads, and I'd assumed it had similar logic to the S12, where LB + FM is better than LS + LB.
#4LivingInPapayaPosted 4/17/2014 9:57:47 PM
BgSoA posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...

I already patrol and camp an area in FFA with it. It really sucks because I loved the 57 so much for basically being a pocket FAL, which I'm decentish with. And then I realize that if I did the Tac 45 or the Kap or the B23R next, I'd end up doing the Executioner last... And that would suck.

I will try Laser + Fast Mags; I was using Long Barrel + Fast Mags because of quicker reloads, and I'd assumed it had similar logic to the S12, where LB + FM is better than LS + LB.

Unlike the other shotguns, Long Barrel isn't really all that useful for the Executioner, if you're spraying at point blank.
---
The One Bar Warrior.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#5BgSoA(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 11:38:52 AM
I hate this gun so much. I got like 30 headshots across 5 games, and then now at 75, I'm struggling to get 1-3 headshots per game. You die one damn time in FFA, and you never properly recover.
#6f3rtilizerPosted 4/18/2014 11:51:54 AM
BgSoA posted...
I hate this gun so much. I got like 30 headshots across 5 games, and then now at 75, I'm struggling to get 1-3 headshots per game. You die one damn time in FFA, and you never properly recover.

The first mistake was playing ffa
---
90-2 M27 Nuclear/Triple swarm http://youtu.be/fvi62gA7Tiw
The 4 bar warrior.
#7CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/18/2014 12:27:11 PM
f3rtilizer posted...
BgSoA posted...

The first mistake was playing ffa

Being someone that got this gun gold in FFA, I can tell you this f3rtiliter.

Your wrong.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#8LivingInPapayaPosted 4/18/2014 3:07:51 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Your wrong.

Anecdotal evidence and bad spelling? Double whammy of irony.
---
The One Bar Warrior.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#9f3rtilizerPosted 4/18/2014 3:13:28 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Your wrong.

Don't forget his atrocious grammar.
---
90-2 M27 Nuclear/Triple swarm http://youtu.be/fvi62gA7Tiw
The 4 bar warrior.
#10LivingInPapayaPosted 4/18/2014 3:18:45 PM
f3rtilizer posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Your wrong.

Don't forget his atrocious grammar.

I know Noitrez has his little thing about you being a bad - but CmoIsDaNam will always be the worst player on this board to me.
---
The One Bar Warrior.
GT - Vanessa Magick