Oh God. The Executioner...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Oh God. The Executioner...

User Info: BgSoA

BgSoA
2 years ago#1
I thought it was tricky getting sniper rifles gold... But this thing! Its like the S12 with half the range and a quarter of the power, without the lovely spamming ability! I don't know how I'm going to get my 100 headshots with this and keep my sanity intact!

User Info: LivingInPapaya

LivingInPapaya
2 years ago#2
Use a laser sight and spray at point blank.. It's a slow but sure business - only stick to super close combat. Outside of maybe five pitiful feet, the rounds you have chambered simply won't be enough to score a kill.

I rather liked the Executioner. I half-camped with it (I.E, sticking to one building on Hijacked or Nuketown, locking down an area) and dropped VSAT's like mad.
The One Bar Warrior.
GT - Vanessa Magick

BgSoA
2 years ago#3
LivingInPapaya posted...
Use a laser sight and spray at point blank.. It's a slow but sure business - only stick to super close combat. Outside of maybe five pitiful feet, the rounds you have chambered simply won't be enough to score a kill.

I rather liked the Executioner. I half-camped with it (I.E, sticking to one building on Hijacked or Nuketown, locking down an area) and dropped VSAT's like mad.

I already patrol and camp an area in FFA with it. It really sucks because I loved the 57 so much for basically being a pocket FAL, which I'm decentish with. And then I realize that if I did the Tac 45 or the Kap or the B23R next, I'd end up doing the Executioner last... And that would suck.

I will try Laser + Fast Mags; I was using Long Barrel + Fast Mags because of quicker reloads, and I'd assumed it had similar logic to the S12, where LB + FM is better than LS + LB.

LivingInPapaya
2 years ago#4
BgSoA posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...

I already patrol and camp an area in FFA with it. It really sucks because I loved the 57 so much for basically being a pocket FAL, which I'm decentish with. And then I realize that if I did the Tac 45 or the Kap or the B23R next, I'd end up doing the Executioner last... And that would suck.

I will try Laser + Fast Mags; I was using Long Barrel + Fast Mags because of quicker reloads, and I'd assumed it had similar logic to the S12, where LB + FM is better than LS + LB.

Unlike the other shotguns, Long Barrel isn't really all that useful for the Executioner, if you're spraying at point blank.
The One Bar Warrior.
GT - Vanessa Magick

BgSoA
2 years ago#5
I hate this gun so much. I got like 30 headshots across 5 games, and then now at 75, I'm struggling to get 1-3 headshots per game. You die one damn time in FFA, and you never properly recover.

User Info: f3rtilizer

f3rtilizer
2 years ago#6
BgSoA posted...
I hate this gun so much. I got like 30 headshots across 5 games, and then now at 75, I'm struggling to get 1-3 headshots per game. You die one damn time in FFA, and you never properly recover.

The first mistake was playing ffa
90-2 M27 Nuclear/Triple swarm http://youtu.be/fvi62gA7Tiw
The 4 bar warrior.

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
2 years ago#7
f3rtilizer posted...
BgSoA posted...

The first mistake was playing ffa

Being someone that got this gun gold in FFA, I can tell you this f3rtiliter.

Your wrong.
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI

LivingInPapaya
2 years ago#8
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Your wrong.

Anecdotal evidence and bad spelling? Double whammy of irony.
The One Bar Warrior.
GT - Vanessa Magick

User Info: f3rtilizer

f3rtilizer
2 years ago#9
LivingInPapaya posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Your wrong.

Don't forget his atrocious grammar.
90-2 M27 Nuclear/Triple swarm http://youtu.be/fvi62gA7Tiw
The 4 bar warrior.

LivingInPapaya
2 years ago#10
f3rtilizer posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

Your wrong.

Don't forget his atrocious grammar.

I know Noitrez has his little thing about you being a bad - but CmoIsDaNam will always be the worst player on this board to me.
The One Bar Warrior.
GT - Vanessa Magick
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Oh God. The Executioner...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived