Oh God. The Executioner...

#31MeleeGEWiiPosted 4/20/2014 7:20:51 PM
I have diamond pistols and I found the executioner easy. I was able to spray it in close quarter gun-fights and the recoil would give it a head shot most of the time. Also, reflex was the attachment that really helped me out.
---
Goldeneye:Melee u/ PSN_Gaming-Soldier55
youtube ->http://www.youtube.com/user/GoldeneyeWiiSoldier/featured/
#32aj4x94Posted 4/21/2014 10:47:44 AM
It's quite literally the worst weapon in the Call of Duty games so far. Crap range, horrific damage drop off, and ludicrously long reload time without Fast mags.

Even the WAW pistols are better than this gun.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#33LivingInPapayaPosted 4/21/2014 11:29:34 AM
aj4x94 posted...
It's quite literally the worst weapon in the Call of Duty games so far. Crap range, horrific damage drop off, and ludicrously long reload time without Fast mags.

You might be using it wrong then - personally I consider a one-shot kill on a pistol pretty nifty.
---
The One Bar Warrior.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#34BgSoA(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2014 12:16:13 PM(edited)
LivingInPapaya posted...
aj4x94 posted...

You might be using it wrong then - personally I consider a one-shot kill on a pistol pretty nifty.

The potential to OHKO is there... But then, its inconsistent as hell. Its like a button that says "Press for Cake!" but you only get cake every ten thousandth time you press it. It still gives you cake, but only every ten thousand times. And because of the inconsistency, I'll take a pistol that is a 3 shot kill at 600 rpm over the sometimes OHKO pistol at knife range only pistol any day.

Actually I won't. Because I'd rather have a rifle over a pistol. And I can. So I will. **** the executioner.
#35LivingInPapayaPosted 4/21/2014 1:52:55 PM
BgSoA posted...
LivingInPapaya posted...
aj4x94 posted...

The potential to OHKO is there... But then, its inconsistent as hell. Its like a button that says "Press for Cake!" but you only get cake every ten thousandth time you press it. It still gives you cake, but only every ten thousand times. And because of the inconsistency, I'll take a pistol that is a 3 shot kill at 600 rpm over the sometimes OHKO pistol at knife range only pistol any day.

Actually I won't. Because I'd rather have a rifle over a pistol. And I can. So I will. **** the executioner.

If you're using the Executioner in its - what some would say - "correct" role: a fast-switching close-range secondary for a sluggish long-range primary (i.e snipers and LMG's), then I see it being a lot more use.

I wouldn't ever use the Executioner and nothing else, that's what the M1216 is for.
---
The One Bar Warrior.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#36f3rtilizerPosted 4/21/2014 2:35:56 PM
^Honestly, you should just accept the fact that the executioner is useless. Any of the other pistols fit the role of "close range secondary" much better.
At the range the executioner does get a one hit kill, I'd rather take my chances with the held combat knife getting me a lucky lunge kill.
---
90-2 M27 Nuclear/Triple swarm http://youtu.be/fvi62gA7Tiw
The 4 bar warrior.
#37LivingInPapayaPosted 4/21/2014 4:15:53 PM
f3rtilizer posted...
^Honestly, you should just accept the fact that the executioner is useless. Any of the other pistols fit the role of "close range secondary" much better.
At the range the executioner does get a one hit kill, I'd rather take my chances with the held combat knife getting me a lucky lunge kill.

See, maybe I was just lucky with the Executioner, but it functioned pretty well for me. Better than any other pistol.
---
The One Bar Warrior.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#38CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/21/2014 4:25:47 PM
^Same, people still just have the mindset from pre-patch.

Honestly, if you just make you mind up to get good with it, you'll get good with it, just takes some time is all, that what I'm doing with the Combat Axe right now.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#39f3rtilizerPosted 4/21/2014 4:40:27 PM
Are you guys seriously trying to say executioner > kap 40/b23r?

lol OK then
---
90-2 M27 Nuclear/Triple swarm http://youtu.be/fvi62gA7Tiw
The 4 bar warrior.
#40LivingInPapayaPosted 4/21/2014 5:32:29 PM
f3rtilizer posted...
Are you guys seriously trying to say executioner > kap 40/b23r?

lol OK then

...Yes. I mean, if I was given the choice between using the Executioner or the B23R, and nothing but, I'd pick the B23R... but between all the pistols, the Executioner I did the best with and served me best.
---
The One Bar Warrior.
GT - Vanessa Magick