Oh God. The Executioner...

#41f3rtilizerPosted 4/21/2014 5:49:37 PM
I am quite confused by your claims but OK. Have you tried the crossbow? It might serve you better than the executioner (it's crappier, thats why i mention it)
---
90-2 M27 Nuclear/Triple swarm http://youtu.be/fvi62gA7Tiw
The 4 bar warrior.
#42Jumpman_8891Posted 4/21/2014 8:27:15 PM
I use the Executioner (naked) on my KSG class with good effect.

When maneuvering through well trafficked, close quarter areas where the KSG can potentially screw you out of a kill (i.e. strafing lightweight users), I pull out the Executioner. The fact that it enrages people is just an added bonus.
---
"You can't predict baseball. You just can't." - John Sterling
R.I.P., Andy Whitfield. Forever our Champion.
#43LivingInPapayaPosted 4/21/2014 8:32:23 PM
f3rtilizer posted...
I am quite confused by your claims but OK. Have you tried the crossbow? It might serve you better than the executioner (it's crappier, thats why i mention it)

I got weapons mastery, remember?

Anyway, yes. I quite like the crossbow. Very underrated weapon. It takes quite a bit of skill to use, but it serves a purpose no other weapon does - it's a long-range secondary. Pretty good for shotgun/SMG builds in SND.
---
The One Bar Warrior.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#44f3rtilizerPosted 4/21/2014 8:51:11 PM
lol y u no just overkill a sniper or something that's actually useful lol
---
The 4 bar warrior.
#45LivingInPapayaPosted 4/22/2014 6:08:34 AM
f3rtilizer posted...
lol y u no just overkill a sniper or something that's actually useful lol

An Overkilled sniper rifle takes two points, the crossbow takes one - plus the switch times make it a little more difficult to use for a shotgun/SMG build.
---
The One Bar Warrior.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#46BgSoA(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2014 10:46:29 AM
Having golded my executioner in just around 6 hours total time of playing FFA, maybe less, I can pass my final judgement on it. It's functional up close, but inconsistent. Sometimes I would get one shot kills from ten feet, other times six shot kills at point blank. Its range is pathetic; every other pistol has more range, making them useful outside of five feet. Because of this, I cannot see any reason to use the Executioner outside of challenges, or personal preference. Statistically, I would rather use any other pistol.

Anyways, now on the B23R! This thing is proving more difficult than anticipated for headshots. Its fire rate is tricky to get down, it doesn't recoil into headshots, and its pattern isn't just straight upwards like I'd hoped. Because of this, long shots are tricky. Fortunately its spamable, and I only lose gun fights because I'm stubborn and going for the headshot. It might be better than the Kap-40 for close range; I haven't decided yet.

Anyone wanna recommend me a class set up for the B23R?
#47f3rtilizerPosted 4/22/2014 11:48:48 AM
BgSoA posted...
Having golded my executioner in just around 6 hours total time of playing FFA, maybe less, I can pass my final judgement on it. It's functional up close, but inconsistent. Sometimes I would get one shot kills from ten feet, other times six shot kills at point blank. Its range is pathetic; every other pistol has more range, making them useful outside of five feet. Because of this, I cannot see any reason to use the Executioner outside of challenges, or personal preference. Statistically, I would rather use any other pistol.

Anyways, now on the B23R! This thing is proving more difficult than anticipated for headshots. Its fire rate is tricky to get down, it doesn't recoil into headshots, and its pattern isn't just straight upwards like I'd hoped. Because of this, long shots are tricky. Fortunately its spamable, and I only lose gun fights because I'm stubborn and going for the headshot. It might be better than the Kap-40 for close range; I haven't decided yet.

Anyone wanna recommend me a class set up for the B23R?

b23r + long barrel/extended mags/fast mags/laser(all are good)
flak jacket ghosts
scavenger toughness
dexterity
tactical (for headshot challenges, concussion) or lethal (for actually trying)
---
The 4 bar warrior.
#48CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/22/2014 2:28:14 PM
Dude, the B23R doesn't have any HS multipliers, so simply put, don't waste your time stunning them, its useless, just go for the headshot.

Unless your talking about just making still, then I can see that, but other than that, don't go for them like that.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
#49LivingInPapayaPosted 4/22/2014 2:31:58 PM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
Dude, the B23R doesn't have any HS multipliers, so simply put, don't waste your time stunning them, its useless, just go for the headshot.

Unless your talking about just making still, then I can see that, but other than that, don't go for them like that.

*sigh*

Headshot multiplier or no, you need to get headshots to unlock camoflages for the gun - using a concussion grenade on an enemy makes it harder for them to dodge, and gives you a bit more time to line up your headshot.
---
The One Bar Warrior.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#50CmoIsDaNam3Posted 4/22/2014 6:15:52 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...

*sigh*

Headshot multiplier or no, you need to get headshots to unlock camoflages for the gun - using a concussion grenade on an enemy makes it harder for them to dodge, and gives you a bit more time to line up your headshot.

And you didn't read my last sentence, maybe you should read again.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI