It's confirmed, this is > ghosts

#21flame030191Posted 4/21/2014 3:47:28 PM
Insanerider posted...
flame030191 posted...
Wow, I just went back through and watched OvenBakedMuffin's videos discussing Black Ops 2's misconceptions and CoD Ghosts LagComp. Some of the issues he discovered early in Ghosts were fixed, such as matchmaking looking over servers with better connections in order to get in one that is closer in proximity. BOps2 has had no updates at all, suggesting they did not work on the networking issues in BOps2 since he posted the video on April 26, 2013.

That would be because the almighty 3arc refused to acknowledge that their coding was s*** and blamed the players instead of fixing the problem. F3rt just likes to forget that Blops2' s history is full of lag and f*** yous from both 3arc AND Activision.

Exactly. I remember when BOps2 first released, they pulled the same crap DICE did with BF3.

Both had garbage netcodes, both had many people upload their connections and videos of them playing, and both developers said "oh, it's not us, it's your connection." The difference is, after so many people complained, they looked into it and found the problem and fixed it. 3arc gave DLC camos for $2 each instead of any apology or fix.
---
PSN: armyflame XBL: That Guy Flame
www.facebook.com/ThatGuyGaming91
#22f3rtilizer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2014 3:56:57 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...

Did you overturn a moderation? I did that earlier and it said 'this topic is no longer available for viewing' when I did that post.

Anyway.
That looked like the glitch where the dude looks like an enemy but is on your team.

Going by how everyone dropped dead and that one guy got no hitmarkers what so ever leads me to that.
Also your team mate following him and gunning him down from behind but never getting a kill supports that as well.

I got moderated for a post I made in that topic, maybe they accidentally deleted it then reposted the topic? IDK.
Anyways, the guy was on the other team, and, as I stated in the other topic, he left the game about 5 seconds after this clip.

flame030191 posted...
3arc gave DLC camos for $2 each instead of any apology or fix.

This is complete BS and I think we both know it.
---
90-2 M27 Nuclear/Triple swarm http://youtu.be/fvi62gA7Tiw
The 4 bar warrior.
#23flame030191Posted 4/21/2014 4:19:27 PM(edited)
f3rtilizer posted...
darkshadowmaster posted...

Did you overturn a moderation? I did that earlier and it said 'this topic is no longer available for viewing' when I did that post.

Anyway.
That looked like the glitch where the dude looks like an enemy but is on your team.

Going by how everyone dropped dead and that one guy got no hitmarkers what so ever leads me to that.
Also your team mate following him and gunning him down from behind but never getting a kill supports that as well.

I got moderated for a post I made in that topic, maybe they accidentally deleted it then reposted the topic? IDK.
Anyways, the guy was on the other team, and, as I stated in the other topic, he left the game about 5 seconds after this clip.

flame030191 posted...
3arc gave DLC camos for $2 each instead of any apology or fix.

This is complete BS and I think we both know it.

It was very clearly explained what it was. Either it was lag (still plausible. Lagging hard and when he realized it, he left) or he was an ally who was rendered an enemy by mistake, a known yet rare glitch in the game, and left likely thinking either he was lagging or that it was a modded lobby.

And as for them ever fixing the lag, the closest thing I found in a google search for "treyarch fix lag" (of course weeding out the thousands of videos and message boards of people trying to contact 3arc about it) was Treyarch's post Dec 3rd 2012 about how to set up your router.
---
#24flame030191Posted 4/21/2014 4:25:50 PM(edited)
http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200843474

Full update history of Black Ops 2 posted by 3arc themselves. Never a thing about addressing lag issues.

EDIT: My bad, I missed the spot in one particular update that they addressed networking in Zombies lobbies. Still absolutely nothing in multiplayer aspects.
---
#25darkshadowmasterPosted 4/21/2014 4:26:09 PM(edited)
f3rtilizer posted...

He probably left because it jacks with them too.
Notice how he didn't bother firing at the other guy on your team? He looked dead at him & then ran away, then the other guy on your team followed him blaring into his back.

It's more than likely the glitch. **** hit detection doesn't only work for one person, and the 2 kills showed it worked fine on everyone but that guy.

It was either serious lag *which would have still granted at least 1 hitmarker*, or the glitch with friends looking like enemies.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#26BipBapBamPosted 4/21/2014 5:01:35 PM
you guys are all bad
---
Cowboy Bip Bop
#27LivingInPapayaPosted 4/21/2014 5:32:58 PM
Jesus christ can you two just go into your own little room and talk about the same stuff over and over and over?
---
The One Bar Warrior.
GT - Vanessa Magick
#28f3rtilizer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2014 5:50:40 PM
BipBapBam posted...
you guys are all bad

noitrez don't drag them into this it's just me that is a bad

don't go to the other topic where everybody is praising the executioner...otherwise you may call all of them bad
---
The 4 bar warrior.
#29f3rtilizer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2014 5:50:59 PM
LivingInPapaya posted...
Jesus christ can you two just go into your own little room and talk about the same stuff over and over and over?

these boards basically so dead that this is our own little room
---
The 4 bar warrior.
#30BipBapBamPosted 4/21/2014 6:29:53 PM
f3rtilizer posted...
BipBapBam posted...
you guys are all bad

noitrez don't drag them into this it's just me that is a bad

don't go to the other topic where everybody is praising the executioner...otherwise you may call all of them bad

i clutched many an snd rounds with my ballista/executioner class
---
Cowboy Bip Bop