I've had 1 teammate out of 10 games go positive.

#1SevenDayCandlerPosted 6/8/2014 12:48:07 PM
Wow.
---
Call of Duty: Ghosts:
Where tea-bagging a corpse is powerful enough to end a 20ish gunstreak. - WorstSniperEver
#2InsaneriderPosted 6/9/2014 6:32:08 AM
That's Blops II. You play for an hour and can count on one hand how many people other than you manage to at the very least go one - for - one on your team.
---
I hereby reserve the right to scream "OBJECTION!" into your face.
GT: TimoInsano. FC: 0232 - 9166 - 5477
#3Demonoid Phenomenon(Moderator)Posted 6/9/2014 6:13:06 PM
That's pretty much every game of HC TDM for me if I don't have anyone in my party. Enemy team has five people with the same clan tag, I get... splitscreeners and a couple dudes with no mics (and usually KDRs in like the .6 range).

What I hate about those games is that I might get 30 or more kills myself sometimes, and we'll still lose 75 to 50 or something. Hell I don't even mind if teammates are going to be massively negative as long as they don't do idiotic stuff like blocking doors or spraying LMG ammo through walls constantly. Or think it's funny to hit friendlies with concussions/flashbangs all night.
---
Hostis humani generis.
http://thebrink.us/boards
#4WorstSniperEverPosted 6/9/2014 6:29:26 PM
I usually do not terribly bad in HC TDM, I just don't like it. I think my KD for that mode is a .98 or something along those lines. Not good by anyone's standards, but better than my .76 overall :p

As of recent though, I usually go positive in HC TDM - ever since I found out the Type-25 is the answer to everything in that mode.
---
http://www.completegaming.net/forums/forum.php
FIFA, Call of Duty, Battlefield, and introducing Halo! Come sign-up today, and join us for some games!
#5SevenDayCandler(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2014 9:02:03 PM
Today we had the bottom 3 on our team, for numerous games, go something like X-40+ combined. It was sad :(. They weren't AFK either.

At what point do you say "Oh, I'm doing horrible, let me find a new lobby?"... Oh, when the enemy team has 70 points and you were 2-16 when you left? Thanks for that.
---
Where tea-bagging a corpse is powerful enough to end a 20ish gunstreak. - WorstSniperEver
#6moon718Posted 6/10/2014 5:27:24 AM
SevenDayCandler posted...
Today we had the bottom 3 on our team, for numerous games, go something like X-40+ combined. It was sad :(. They weren't AFK either.

At what point do you say "Oh, I'm doing horrible, let me find a new lobby?"... Oh, when the enemy team has 70 points and you were 2-16 when you left? Thanks for that.

Last night in Core TDM, there was party of 3 gentlemen (they even prefaced their Gamertags with XD), who consistently went something like 1 - 18, 2 - 16, etc. Every team they ended up would lose pretty badly, even when the top one or two players would do well. I wonder what their in-game conversation must be like? Like you said, SDC, you would think they would try their luck in a new game by now.
#7StraydoGPosted 6/11/2014 1:29:58 PM
Hows this for yesterdays game. I ended up 31/6, everyone else in my team had 6 kills or less. Highest HD on my team was 0.29. Had no idea why we were losing so bad cos I didnt notice the scores till 2/3 way through.
#8SevenDayCandler(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 6:40:04 PM
StraydoG posted...
Hows this for yesterdays game. I ended up 31/6, everyone else in my team had 6 kills or less. Highest HD on my team was 0.29. Had no idea why we were losing so bad cos I didnt notice the scores till 2/3 way through.

Best/Worst game I've ever seen.

MW3, Dome. I spawned in with the score like 65-72, I went 3-0 before the enemy team won. My team ended with 70 points.

I look at the scoreboard, 1st place guy on my team had like 48 kills and under 10 deaths.
---
#9startedONatariPosted 6/12/2014 5:02:25 AM
StraydoG posted...

MW3, Dome. I spawned in with the score like 65-72, I went 3-0 before the enemy team won. My team ended with 70 points.

I look at the scoreboard, 1st place guy on my team had like 48 kills and under 10 deaths.

must have been kill confirmed.
#10SevenDayCandler(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 9:54:06 AM
startedONatari posted...
StraydoG posted...

must have been kill confirmed.

Nope. It was him, 2 sets of split-screeners, then I joined in at the end.
---