Is the season pass just for zombies worth it?

#1birdmanjj9Posted 6/10/2014 12:35:09 PM
I really enjoy zombies and want the new maps but $50 just for 4 new maps is kind of crazy. Is it worth it?
#2FinalFlamesPosted 6/11/2014 7:15:51 PM
If you play it a lot
---
PSN:GfaqFinalFlames
If I fall in combat, I pray I have stricken an enemy to pull with me.
#3PancakeLolPosted 6/11/2014 7:30:38 PM
Nope, bo2 zombies were a fail.
If you havent played waw zombies yet (I doubt it) you should go buy the map pack bundle for it, 25$-All mulyiplayer maps and zombie maps included.
But if you did like tranzit go ahead and buy the season pass, I really only enjoyed Nuketown zombies and maybe... just maybe Die Rise as it is kinda scary, Origins is ok... and Buried is just boring, all you do is look for booze and candy the whole time, all these bo2 zombie maps are really just one big easter egg, its not even about surviving as much as it is finding parts and building things. But like I said if you really enjoyed the play style Tranzit brought, go knock yourself out ;)
#4birdmanjj9(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 7:34:36 PM
PancakeLol posted...
If you havent played waw zombies yet (I doubt it) you should go buy the map pack bundle for it, 25$-All mulyiplayer maps and zombie maps included.
But if you did like tranzit go ahead and buy the season pass, I really only enjoyed Nuketown zombies and maybe... just maybe Die Rise as it is kinda scary, Origins is ok... and Buried is just boring, all you do is look for booze and candy the whole time, all these bo2 zombie maps are really just one big easter egg, its not even about surviving as much as it is finding parts and building things. But like I said if you really enjoyed the play style Tranzit brought, go knock yourself out ;)

Thanks for the comment. This makes me not want the maps. I really didnt like tranzit and building stuff so ill just stick to BL1 and WAW maps.
#5PancakeLolPosted 6/11/2014 7:42:23 PM
birdmanjj9 posted...
PancakeLol posted...

Thanks for the comment. This makes me not want the maps. I really didnt like tranzit and building stuff so ill just stick to BL1 and WAW maps.

Good choice :)
But you shouldnt shy away from Nuketown Zombies- 5$ only! Its classic surviving, drinking colas and packing a punch ;)
Pretty fun if you got friends that have the map.
#6birdmanjj9(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 7:48:40 PM
I actually did buy that one and im glad i did!
#7FinalFlamesPosted 6/12/2014 11:13:47 AM
Origins is ok as far as things go for survival without hunting. Staffs are really good though. Again though, your choice
---
PSN:GfaqFinalFlames
If I fall in combat, I pray I have stricken an enemy to pull with me.