I love worm campers.

#1SevenDayCandlerPosted 6/10/2014 8:59:46 PM
I always pick up their weapon and camp their spot with it <3.
---
Call of Duty: Ghosts:
Where tea-bagging a corpse is powerful enough to end a 20ish gunstreak. - WorstSniperEver
#2moon718Posted 6/11/2014 5:21:35 AM
I have a lot of fun playing against these guys using a Tactician class with Black Hat PDA, Willy Pete, and Dual Band Scope.

Getting your team to ignore them is hilarious, too. I'll watch them in Theater mode, and see them shooting wildly in attempt to bait my team. You can tell they're getting pissed that no one is trying to invade their camp spot.
#3sbn4Posted 6/11/2014 7:01:35 AM
I always wondered why people kept going back to these people to get revenge. I had someone do this on my team in KC. He got a lot of kills, but no confirms and we lost because of it.

If you don't go back to them, they become useless.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#4moon718Posted 6/11/2014 11:00:10 AM
sbn4 posted...
I always wondered why people kept going back to these people to get revenge. I had someone do this on my team in KC. He got a lot of kills, but no confirms and we lost because of it.

If you don't go back to them, they become useless.

My team and I once got called "p*ssies" in a lobby after ignoring two split screening campers and going after their more mobile team mates.
#5StraydoGPosted 6/11/2014 1:28:10 PM
Nothing like getting 200+ points from one EMP
#6SevenDayCandler(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 6:56:32 PM
StraydoG posted...
Nothing like getting 200+ points from one EMP

There were 2 people. I think 2 shock charges, 2 claymores, 2 trophy systems, almost a free UAV.
---
Where tea-bagging a corpse is powerful enough to end a 20ish gunstreak. - WorstSniperEver
#7StraydoGPosted 6/11/2014 8:23:43 PM
Nice. I think my best (while running hardline) was getting about 600 points with 1 EMP. They had set up with Guardians and Sentries so it was a crap load of points. One guy then jumped out the window so I killed him and got the Lightning Strike.

Using Hacks on Trophy Systems is fun cos then it automatically destroys the other equipment in there for you.
#8SevenDayCandler(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 9:54:58 AM
StraydoG posted...
Using Hacks on Trophy Systems is fun cos then it automatically destroys the other equipment in there for you.

Noted.
---
#9moon718Posted 6/12/2014 10:33:19 AM
SevenDayCandler posted...
StraydoG posted...

Noted.

Had no idea about this. Definitely equipping a Black Hat on one of my classes.
#10AlexanaxelaPosted 6/12/2014 10:47:26 AM(edited)
i just chuck emps at their spot the entire game and go about my bidniz
---
No matter what happened in the past, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new.