Anybody else miss Nazi Zombies?

#1PancakeLolPosted 6/11/2014 6:17:28 AM
I remember back in WAW and Blops when zombies was actually fun and you would brag about how many rounds you could survive and whatnot. When Blops2 brought Zombies back I was really excited, little did I know that Nazis wouldnt make a return /:
Blops2 brought nothing but objectives to complete, after a while it just gets annoying collecting parts (Origins)
Something about getting thrown onto a map with no objective but to survive just sounds really fun!
But not when theres "Easter eggs" you have to complete to get the full experience, on top of that Nazis didnt even come back so the rush was gone.
Seriously, anybody know why Nazis were left out?
#2FinalFlamesPosted 6/11/2014 8:16:44 PM
Because they went to the future? Other then that, it would have been nice to get a WW2 map.
---
PSN:GfaqFinalFlames
If I fall in combat, I pray I have stricken an enemy to pull with me.
#3PancakeLol(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 8:34:38 PM
FinalFlames posted...
Because they went to the future? Other then that, it would have been nice to get a WW2 map.

Not just because of the future setting, its just not fun anymore and the maps dont have the creepy factor and theyre not fun... just not fun dude... :'(
#4startedONatariPosted 6/12/2014 4:58:26 AM
you're telling me that there is something out there besides nazi zombies? i'm calling b.s. on this one. lol.
seriously i totally agree.