Splitscreening is really frowned upon???

#11HamJabroniPosted 7/3/2014 6:46:46 AM
Because 90% of the time, they're terrible. I hate losing so when I do fairly well, and if the only reason we lost is because split-screeners, I'm going to rage. A lot.

WorstSniperEver posted...
Having only half of the screen as your field of vision can really throw some people off of their game. I've split-screened with a buddy online before and split-screen offline with my girlfriend against bots - there is always a noticeable difference in my performance between full and half screen.

In MW3 I tend to rush with a UMP; but if I'm split-screening I'll take a more defensive roll with a Scar. Rushing in split-screen only gets me killed.

I screen peak. Split-screening too OP
---
"People die if they are killed."
-Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)
#12weezygdPosted 7/3/2014 7:30:55 AM
HamJabroni posted...
Because 90% of the time, they're terrible. I hate losing so when I do fairly well, and if the only reason we lost is because split-screeners, I'm going to rage. A lot.

WorstSniperEver posted...
Having only half of the screen as your field of vision can really throw some people off of their game. I've split-screened with a buddy online before and split-screen offline with my girlfriend against bots - there is always a noticeable difference in my performance between full and half screen.

In MW3 I tend to rush with a UMP; but if I'm split-screening I'll take a more defensive roll with a Scar. Rushing in split-screen only gets me killed.

I screen peak. Split-screening too OP

weezygd posted...
People are mad others have wives and girlfriends in real life that want to play and have fun, while their social life exists on the Internet.

---
Gamefaqs logic: I'm "bad" if I disagree with your opinion.
#13HamJabroniPosted 7/3/2014 4:55:46 PM
^I'm mad because I lost. Nothing more than that.
---
"People die if they are killed."
-Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)
#14using_printerPosted 7/3/2014 9:39:03 PM
Split screen players are very frowned upon. You can't play against people with twice your field of vision. Plus, most split screeners are liitle turds sitting on the couch together drinking or getting high, and using dumb set ups.

Split screeners cause losses. It's frowned upon because you have no respect for other people, and pursue only your own gratification for a few moments.

By the way, what is 'owns?' Is that like a 1.0 k/d in your eyes?
#15Doktor_KaboomPosted 7/6/2014 6:27:59 PM
I split screen quite a bit with the wife. While it does have disadvantages it does have advantages too. Communication is way better since you can see where a teammate is. I really don't do noticeably worse. Plus it's a lot more fun playing with someone live.

P. S. It's been a while. We gosta get back on the bo2.
---
Now I lay me down to sleep, Bottle of whiskey by my feet. If I die before I wake, tell my friends I drank it straight.
#16f3rtilizerPosted 7/6/2014 6:53:56 PM
^i agree
---
I'm looking to do worse to ghosts than to bo2. I have a few ideas, but if you have a request/suggestion please lmk via pm.
http://i.imgur.com/1cBQJo1.png
#17lilant55Posted 7/7/2014 4:42:45 PM
The reason for all the hate is because split screens mess up the connections.

I hate 90% of split screens too because they run riot shield or a sniper going 5-22 or worst.

The only time I've met good split screens are on HDC TDM. HDC Dom they suck. Team killing, feeding other team streaks, lag, ect
#18lilant55Posted 7/7/2014 4:46:50 PM
PancakeLol posted...
weezygd posted...
People are mad others have wives and girlfriends in real life that want to play and have fun, while their social life exists on the Internet.

My friends wife has her own xbox so doesn't really count as a reason
#19weezygdPosted 7/7/2014 6:55:36 PM
lilant55 posted...
PancakeLol posted...
weezygd posted...

My friends wife has her own xbox so doesn't really count as a reason

The exception is not the rule.
---
Gamefaqs logic: I'm "bad" if I disagree with your opinion.
#20mukawalkaPosted 7/15/2014 11:15:57 AM
I play with 2 friends who splitscreen, and they dominate 9/10 games they play...
they really are very skilled, but the other is going to be getting his own system and copy of
the game soon, so I'm looking forward to seeing how that impacts their playing (for better or worse)
---
Anything in parenthesis can (not) be ignored.
GT - mukaslayer