Killing a leaderboard glitcher (Zombies)

#1Axedude87Posted 6/25/2014 11:47:29 PM
Ok, so yesterday I was looking down the leaderboards for total kills, seeing all the hacked and glitched kills annoyed me a bit. So I looked at some profiles, and found the guy in 18th place for kills (above 9,000,000) had a joinable Die Rise game. So I joined...

He was in a wall glitch in the elevator shaft with 26,000 kills. But minutes before, I watched a CoD TV clip on how to kill people in this glitch.
I respawn next round and do it. Prone under him, and crouch! Causing the "2 players on top of each other" error, downing us both, forcing him out of the glitch on round 78. We were both revived by a friend of his, I went and blocked him by the AN, near where that debris is, forcing him to use a lot of Sliquifier ammo surviving, he got me to move by shooting Sliq under me.

So he was training in the buddah room, with now 1 clip of Sliq left...
I die out trying to block him unfortunately. But I spectate as he runs out of ammo, and dies on 78!

TL;DR - I joined a Die Rise glitchers game on 78, killed him and made him die, ending his game.

Did I do the right thing?
Would anyone else do this to a glitcher?
Did he deserve to have me kill him and end his game?
#2lilant55Posted 6/26/2014 3:00:18 AM
Axedude87 posted...
Ok, so yesterday I was looking down the leaderboards for total kills, seeing all the hacked and glitched kills annoyed me a bit. So I looked at some profiles, and found the guy in 18th place for kills (above 9,000,000) had a joinable Die Rise game. So I joined...

He was in a wall glitch in the elevator shaft with 26,000 kills. But minutes before, I watched a CoD TV clip on how to kill people in this glitch.
I respawn next round and do it. Prone under him, and crouch! Causing the "2 players on top of each other" error, downing us both, forcing him out of the glitch on round 78. We were both revived by a friend of his, I went and blocked him by the AN, near where that debris is, forcing him to use a lot of Sliquifier ammo surviving, he got me to move by shooting Sliq under me.

I die out trying to block him unfortunately. But I spectate as he runs out of ammo, and dies on 78!

TL;DR - I joined a Die Rise glitchers game on 78, killed him and made him die, ending his game.

I hate zombies so I would even bother to touch that crap haha
#3startedONatariPosted 6/26/2014 4:40:09 AM
lilant55 posted...
Axedude87 posted...

I hate zombies so I would even bother to touch that crap haha

same here, but that is funny.
#4Gallis_OTKPosted 6/26/2014 4:18:33 PM
I don't zombie much, but I'd say you did good. Personally, I always f*** with boosters I see in multiplayer by following them and hacking their tac inserts with the black hat. They deserve it.
---
WHAT THE HELL'S GOIN' ON OUT HERE!? - Vince Lombardi
http://i.imgur.com/lllf05n.jpg
#5PancakeLolPosted 6/26/2014 5:17:56 PM
Dude, you went out of your way just for that? I think he was having a good time and on top of that he wasn't causing any harm. Just... I love zombies( not as much on blops2) and I have to say that sucks for him.
---
http://youtu.be/rNwjbRh5j4g
#6FaithInAllPosted 6/26/2014 9:57:45 PM
Lmao what are you the Batman of cod zombies?
---
Gt/PSN/Steam: Vyeren
http://i.imgur.com/dWKzxAk.jpg
#7f3rtilizerPosted 6/26/2014 10:29:33 PM
uh if you could join doesn't htis mean it was in custom match where it literally doesn't affect you in any way?
---
I'm looking to do worse to ghosts than to bo2. I have a few ideas, but if you have a request/suggestion please lmk via pm.
http://i.imgur.com/1cBQJo1.png
#8Axedude87(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2014 12:17:10 AM
f3rtilizer posted...
uh if you could join doesn't htis mean it was in custom match where it literally doesn't affect you in any way?

He was glitching for total kills, in Custom Games, rounds do NOT go on leaderboards, but overall stats (Kills, revives, downs etc) still count towards the leaderboards. The guy was 18th in the world. Im about 2,800th in the world, minus glitchers, id be about 800.

Same thing with Origins, im 186 in the world, minus the glitchers id be maybe 60-50
#9f3rtilizerPosted 6/27/2014 6:57:42 PM
Axedude87 posted...
f3rtilizer posted...

He was glitching for total kills, in Custom Games, rounds do NOT go on leaderboards, but overall stats (Kills, revives, downs etc) still count towards the leaderboards. The guy was 18th in the world. Im about 2,800th in the world, minus glitchers, id be about 800.

Same thing with Origins, im 186 in the world, minus the glitchers id be maybe 60-50

Wow, that's actually pretty impressive. When you say ranked in the world, what are you ranked by? Kills? Rounds? Some combination of all the different stats?

My zombies leaderboard knowledge is weak
---
I'm looking to do worse to ghosts than to bo2. I have a few ideas, but if you have a request/suggestion please lmk via pm.
http://i.imgur.com/1cBQJo1.png
#10Axedude87(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2014 1:24:13 AM
Thanks!
Im 2800 in the world for total kills.
My Origins round is 94, and im ranked 186 in the world.
If there were no glitchers, my rank would be higher.
There are leaderboards for stats such as kills and revives, and leaderboards that count rounds for each map

Ive been trying for a top 100 for a while, but have not yet been successful.