Killing a leaderboard glitcher (Zombies)

#11f3rtilizerPosted 6/28/2014 11:34:22 AM
i'm just curious -- what's your best tranzit round?
that's the only zombies map i can really go for high rounds on, all the others i play occasionally because they look pretty
---
I'm looking to do worse to ghosts than to bo2. I have a few ideas, but if you have a request/suggestion please lmk via pm.
http://i.imgur.com/1cBQJo1.png
#12Axedude87(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2014 11:53:21 AM
62 on Tranzit, about 600 in world
#13f3rtilizerPosted 6/28/2014 2:50:34 PM
hmm
how surprised would you be if this random internet stranger tied your high score?
i've been looking for a reason to get back into zombies a little bit
---
I'm looking to do worse to ghosts than to bo2. I have a few ideas, but if you have a request/suggestion please lmk via pm.
#14Axedude87(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2014 2:58:58 PM
I would be quite suprised, as zombies seems to have somewhat died recently, seems to be only terrible players and glitchers.

It is always nice to know people still play for high rounds, I regularly try to beat my rounds.

Multiplayer on the other hand, I hit master prestige all diamond guns and gave up, after the second map pack the game got REALLY difficult. Beforehand I got VSATs every game, now I cant even go above 0.5KD and as a result havent touched MP in almost a year.
#15f3rtilizerPosted 6/28/2014 3:08:34 PM
Axedude87 posted...
I would be quite suprised, as zombies seems to have somewhat died recently, seems to be only terrible players and glitchers.

It is always nice to know people still play for high rounds, I regularly try to beat my rounds.

Multiplayer on the other hand, I hit master prestige all diamond guns and gave up, after the second map pack the game got REALLY difficult. Beforehand I got VSATs every game, now I cant even go above 0.5KD and as a result havent touched MP in almost a year.

Other than highest rounds, all the other zombies stats seem to be a measure of who spends the most time playing (kills, bullets, distance traveled or whatever).
I'll do my very very best to defeat your high score and will report back. My highest is 46 or 47...eh. Its possible.

One thing that happens to me is i get bored kinda easily. How do you usually go for high rounds? Do 1-20 all at once, then take a break every 10 rounds?
---
#16Axedude87(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2014 3:28:11 PM(edited)
I kind of dont get bored, but I play 1-40 at once, go for 10-20 mins, and go until I feel I need a break or if I hit a milestone.

A good attitude I have is say the record is 50, and im on 45, i think "just 5 more rounds to beat my record" and count down. Say Im bored on 78, Ill think "just do another 2 and get 80" and get to 80 and think "have a break then go for 90" and go higher until I die

For Tranzit, Ray Gun mark 2 will be the best choice, and a Chicom CQB for its hidden running ability and insta kill use. Obviously use jet gun. Training outside Farm is best choice, and dont kill when bus parks up, wait for it to move or the spawns could get you killed.

Obviously use full bank to fully prepare on round 1

If you do try to beat it, good luck!

EDIT: I have never left my xbox on overnight, but rather use a whole day, start early and finish late, breaks in between. I always plan ahead a game of zombies to a day when Im completely free, sometimes its like 2 weeks before I have enough time to play, but putting enough time aside is always worth it
#17f3rtilizerPosted 6/28/2014 3:34:31 PM(edited)
I like to train in the tunnel with M&S and the upgraded M16 (skullcrusher?)
it takes forever to kill them, but that's kinda a good thing, because that way you keep a giant train behind you, with only one or two spawning zombies you have to watch out for, instead of killing all of them and suddenly you have 20 spawning zombies all around you

you are the zombies expert though, lol
---
#18Axedude87(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2014 4:13:46 PM(edited)
f3rtilizer posted...
I like to train in the tunnel with M&S and the upgraded M16 (skullcrusher?)
it takes forever to kill them, but that's kinda a good thing, because that way you keep a giant train behind you, with only one or two spawning zombies you have to watch out for, instead of killing all of them and suddenly you have 20 spawning zombies all around you

you are the zombies expert though, lol

Thanks, I suppose you have the time for that strategy, I try to use the fastest strategies, even if they are more dangerous, using the Farm MK2 strat is fast, whilst yours is much safer, it would take several hours to reach just 50. Also M&S + M16 stop killing after around 50, MK2 stops killing after 70, so Jet gun comes into play.

Going to bed now, so wont be responding for a few hours.
#19Proximity42Posted 7/9/2014 5:25:39 AM
Round 94 for Origins? My god that sounds time consuming!
---
XBL: Proximity85
"If belts hold up pants, but the pant loops hold the belt, who`s the real hero?"
#20Axedude87(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 7:25:30 AM
Proximity42 posted...
Round 94 for Origins? My god that sounds time consuming!

Done it twice, took 8 and 10 hours respectively, 10 hour game I did Little Lost Girl to have Crazy Place open