What's your favorite primary?

#21Space_ParanoidsPosted 7/3/2014 12:17:18 PM
Type 25 with silencer, stock and quickdraw is my go to when I don't want to think and just do well. Most games the fire rate is consistent and shreds, it's solid at long range if you burst and I feel there is no recoil what so ever. The drawback is the clip size but I run scavenger so it's not that big of a deal.

Might just be my favorite gun in all of CoD.
---
XBL: Elevator Action, PSN: Crucial_BarBQ, Wii U: Swerve_City
#22WorstSniperEverPosted 7/3/2014 4:16:49 PM
People ITT mixing up 'favorite' with 'best'.
---
http://www.completegaming.net/forums/forum.php --- Come hang out with us!
ITT: WorstSniper is mad that he's spastic - flame030191
#23CoDIIIIIICoBPosted 7/3/2014 4:40:57 PM
cifer520 posted...
The Type 25 is good but the fire rate makes it less accurate than other ARs. The FAL, M8A1 and the AN-94 are the best ARs and the AN-94 is a better choice than the Type 25 if you want an AR you can rush hard with. The Type is also very confusing to me, because sometimes it will have low recoil and other times high recoil. This is a recurring thing with certain guns in Treyarch games.

Honestly wish I could agree but to me atleast, the AN is so freaking inconsistent. I have so much more luck with the Type 25 when I'm warmed up, I even use it on league.

As for my favorite primary, its the Skorpion hands down. Best SMG on any CoD yet.
---
"Nothing wrong with CoD's hit detection. Sounds to me like you suck." FeelMyBlade GT: Phantom Vll
#24f3rtilizerPosted 7/3/2014 6:51:53 PM
CoDIIIIIICoB posted...
cifer520 posted...
The Type 25 is good but the fire rate makes it less accurate than other ARs. The FAL, M8A1 and the AN-94 are the best ARs and the AN-94 is a better choice than the Type 25 if you want an AR you can rush hard with. The Type is also very confusing to me, because sometimes it will have low recoil and other times high recoil. This is a recurring thing with certain guns in Treyarch games.

Honestly wish I could agree but to me atleast, the AN is so freaking inconsistent. I have so much more luck with the Type 25 when I'm warmed up, I even use it on league.

As for my favorite primary, its the Skorpion hands down. Best SMG on any CoD yet.

--but dat scorpion can suck my 8=====D--

i like you phantom lol

we should have a formal joust :p
---
I'm looking to do worse to ghosts than to bo2. I have a few ideas, but if you have a request/suggestion please lmk via pm.
http://i.imgur.com/1cBQJo1.png
#25HamJabroniPosted 7/4/2014 12:28:19 PM
WorstSniperEver posted...
People ITT mixing up 'favorite' with 'best'.

I fell in love with my AN94 before checking the stats and finding out it like in the top 5 weapons. Dat reload animation and fantastic iron sights...

If only the TAR21 was in this game...

inb4there'stheMTAR
---
"People die if they are killed."
-Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)
#26SevenDayCandlerPosted 7/4/2014 9:19:55 PM
Carbocation?
---
Call of Duty: Ghosts:
Where tea-bagging a corpse is powerful enough to end a 20ish gunstreak. - WorstSniperEver
#27POWERSLAVE_815Posted 7/9/2014 1:24:30 PM
Vector silencer/ fast mags
#28WorstSniperEverPosted 7/9/2014 2:34:27 PM
SevenDayCandler posted...
Carbocation?

It's pronounced 'carbonation'. And that's for soda-pop, not for guns.
---
http://www.completegaming.net/forums/forum.php --- Come hang out with us!
ITT: WorstSniper is mad that he's spastic - flame030191
#29FefnirOmega13Posted 7/12/2014 12:00:43 PM
I swear by the SWAT-556 and M8A1, but I recently have fallen in love with the select fire Type 25.

I couldn't choose between the members of my harem of guns so don't make me
---
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here!
#30using_printerPosted 7/12/2014 6:25:35 PM
My favorite primary is the AN94 with stock and quickdraw. I also think it's basically the best all-around weapon in the game. Time to kill, shots to kill, range, mobility, iron sight.

On an open map, you don't need to use a wild card to add a silencer, which allows you to add Flack Jack, Hardline, Toughness, Dexterity, and Tac Mask. So you're invincible to anything but bullets. *sometimes* I'll take PMG and add on a silencer and drop hardline or tac mask.

But normally if I'm playing on a smaller or corner heavy map, and want a silencer and mobility, I run quickdraw and suppressor on the MP7. And I'll add on the same 5 perks.