What's your favorite primary?

#31tryedhardPosted 7/13/2014 10:48:05 AM
Assault shield with 'trol' clantag, diamond camo and an emblem with a d*** on it.
#32PancakeThe2ndPosted 7/13/2014 11:08:03 AM
tryedhard posted...
Assault shield with 'trol' clantag, diamond camo and an emblem with a d*** on it.

10/10
#33Undy_BPosted 7/13/2014 4:01:57 PM
Peacekeeper best gun in the game
---
BADBearGaming
#34using_printerPosted 7/13/2014 4:14:37 PM
The peacekeeper is terrible.

It's damage profile is bad over range. It's RPM is slow so it's bad up close. It has small magazine and slow reload. You have to sacrifice perks to even make the gun workable in some manner.

What is your K/D? Why do you say the PK is the best gun in the game? My K/D is 2.30 and I'd never touch that thing.
#35Undy_BPosted 7/13/2014 8:37:29 PM
using_printer posted...

It's damage profile is bad over range. It's RPM is slow so it's bad up close. It has small magazine and slow reload. You have to sacrifice perks to even make the gun workable in some manner.

What is your K/D? Why do you say the PK is the best gun in the game? My K/D is 2.30 and I'd never touch that thing.

It has the best range of the SMGs making it pretty much an AR with SMG mobility. just burst fire for long range kills (which you should know when or when not to go for anyway). Its reload is fine but yeah the magazine size is kinda small. that's why extended mags is the only attachment i use on it. I prefer having a bigger clip than faster reload since you can always fine moments to reload. plus extended mags saves you more than people realize (if you rush in a lot).

3.51 k/d, not that that matters. SPM is more important.
---
BADBearGaming
#36PancakeThe2ndPosted 7/13/2014 9:47:02 PM
Peacekeeper with Fast Mags and Rapid Fire.
#37WorstSniperEverPosted 7/14/2014 8:53:42 AM
using_printer posted...

Damn it, just when I thought a topic could actually progress intelligently, someone has to go and act like KD actually means something.

*sigh
---
http://www.completegaming.net/forums/forum.php --- Come hang out with us!
ITT: WorstSniper is mad that he's spastic - flame030191
#38f3rtilizerPosted 7/14/2014 8:58:55 AM
PancakeThe2nd posted...

You realize rapid fire peacekeeper is just like a mp7 with 30 bullets?
---
I'm looking to do worse to ghosts than to bo2. I have a few ideas, but if you have a request/suggestion please lmk via pm.
http://i.imgur.com/1cBQJo1.png
#39PancakeThe2ndPosted 7/14/2014 9:48:38 AM
f3rtilizer posted...
PancakeThe2nd posted...

Yeah but the PeaceKeeper is sexy.

I don't see why people hate it, I guess its a love it or hate it type of gun. Just like the Fal, Ballista, M8 etc.
#40f3rtilizerPosted 7/14/2014 10:18:31 AM
PancakeThe2nd posted...
f3rtilizer posted...
PancakeThe2nd posted...

Yeah but the PeaceKeeper is sexy.

I don't see why people hate it, I guess its a love it or hate it type of gun. Just like the Fal, Ballista, M8 etc.

Difference being fal and m8 are the two best assault rifles, and ballista is the best 'quickscoping' gun.
Peacekeeper is a horrid AR and an even worse SMG
---
I'm looking to do worse to ghosts than to bo2. I have a few ideas, but if you have a request/suggestion please lmk via pm.
http://i.imgur.com/1cBQJo1.png