What gear do you find yourself missing from previous CoDs?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What gear do you find yourself missing from previous CoDs?
1 year ago#1
Remember that Dragon Breath (think that's what it's called) ammunition type for Shotguns? In BO1? That was a blast to use on Shotguns.

There was also the Radar Jammer....quite exceptional in the right hands.

I kind of also miss MW2's One Man Army perk (puts up flame shield) but hear me out, wouldn't it be a bit balanced if say they restricted the number of classes you can swap to about 2-3 only?

If that's not what you miss from previous games, then what are some that you do?
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
1 year ago#2
I know I'll catch a lot of grief for this, but I loved the Heart Beat Sensor. To me, it's a wonderful anti-camping tool.

I also miss Stopping Power, and LMGs with consistent damage over range. The MK48 is the closest thing to a 3 hit kill at any range in this game.
1 year ago#3
moon718 posted...
I know I'll catch a lot of grief for this, but I loved the Heart Beat Sensor. To me, it's a wonderful anti-camping tool.

I also miss Stopping Power, and LMGs with consistent damage over range. The MK48 is the closest thing to a 3 hit kill at any range in this game.

Actually, both the FAL and SMR are constant 3 hit kills out to an infinite range.
I thought the MK48 was as well, but research has shown me to be mistaken (minimum damage is 30)
---
I'm looking to do worse to ghosts than to bo2. I have a few ideas, but if you have a request/suggestion please lmk via pm.
http://i.imgur.com/1cBQJo1.png
1 year ago#4
The decoy grenades are something I miss. They would have had potential if they made the sound of the weapon you were using, but it was always the uzi, and who used that in BO1?!

also miss Flamethrowers as attachments and molotov's, but fire based weapons didnt come into play in BO2 apart from the 80's missions.
---
Not going next gen unless backwards compatibility is put in place
1 year ago#5
Definitely decoy grenades. I'd love to have those again, especially if they mimicked the noise of random weapons each time.
---
Hostis humani generis.
http://thebrink.us/boards
1 year ago#6
f3rtilizer posted...
moon718 posted...

Actually, both the FAL and SMR are constant 3 hit kills out to an infinite range.
I thought the MK48 was as well, but research has shown me to be mistaken (minimum damage is 30)

Yeah, but the range at which it does drop to it is almost impossible to reach, so practicality, its always a three hit kill.
---
Cmo More Often.
Emergence - A Conduit 2 Montage OUT NOW, WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHzVLbkbnQI
1 year ago#7
Dragon breath was campaign only

I miss juggernaught. Nothing better than listening to trickshotters rage after you eat their shots
---
"Nothing wrong with CoD's hit detection. Sounds to me like you suck." FeelMyBlade GT: Phantom Vll
1 year ago#8
CoDIIIIIICoB posted...

I miss juggernaught. Nothing better than listening to trickshotters rage after you eat their shots

---
Official Drake Sword
1 year ago#9
Dragon's Breath, and flamethrower, oh and the 202, that was cool to have, oh and the THUNDER GUN!!
---
In the end, we're all just chalk lines on the concrete, drawn only to be washed away, for the time I've been given, I am what I am.
1 year ago#10
CoDIIIIIICoB posted...

Forgot about Juggernaut. That was definitely a cool perk.
---
GT: Father Moon B
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What gear do you find yourself missing from previous CoDs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived