Worst gun in the game... DSR50?

#21EdwardDarkstarPosted 7/15/2014 6:13:18 PM
dragnslayer573 posted...
EdwardDarkstar posted...
tryedhard posted...
What is the WORST weapon in black ops two? Excluding specials of course. I am inclined to choose the dsr50 mainly cause of it's extremely slow aim and reload times. Things I've heard as cantidates include The Executioner, SMR, Chicom CQB, M1216 and surprisingly enough, the SVU.

Topic?

Executioner is an ok weapon at shotgun ranges.
SMR is good.
Chicom CQB is awesome.
M1216 > R870 MCS = KSG > S12
SVU is a great sniper rifle if you want to be extremely aggressive.

The one and only candidate for "worst weapon" is the M27. S12 is the next worst thing.

i love the M27, why is it called a bad gun?

On my journey to obtain Diamond ARs, the M27 is one of the many weapons I needed to get gold.
100 headshots
150 kills without attachments
150 kills without perks
20 double kills
10 longshots
10 bloodthirsty medals

1,200+ kills with the M27. It IS the slowest killing AR. It's accuracy does not conpensate for its damage unless you're at a rediculously long range. Shooting first but still getting dominated because the M27's damage output is subpar. I hate this gun.

That said I'm still going to use it because if I tear through 1,200+ people for that gold camo I am going to use it!
---
GT: EdwardDarkstar
Be afraid, be very afraid of the Dark.
#22PancakeThe2ndPosted 7/15/2014 9:22:34 PM
"I love the m27 why is it called a bad gun?"

Because people like to get all technical on a cod game. Can you believe it?

I'm pretty sure if stats weren't available, everyone and their grandma wouldn't care what gun sucked and they wouldn't label weapons as OP.

If you love the m27, by all means use it.
I think it's beast. I guess people just like to label things for their own benefit as I've been destroyed with weapons I thought sucked (M8, Ballista, Fal, the first pistol, executioner etc.)

It all depends if you're good with them or not, your play style with prove that.

Seriously guys, stop with the f****** labels.
I wanna tear my ears off when I hear someone complain about me owning them with a riot shield or delivering my presents (c4). "Omg ur bad kid" and seriously what the hell is up with the term "Try hard" ?! This isn't BK, you can't have it your way jack ass! I didn't get on Bo2 to purposely let you win, and if I do get owned, I never rage because it's all about enjoying yourself.
#23HamJabroniPosted 7/15/2014 10:41:20 PM
Honourable_Tea posted...
HamJabroni posted...
The superior weapon is obvs the 870. Better range and damage makes it a much better shotgun. The M12 is only for those with terrible aim.

With that said, I prefer the M1216

Is that a joke? You don't have to aim with the 870 either...at least with the M12 u gotta stay on target...

At least with the R870, you have to be somewhat on target. The M1216 allows you to just spray across the screen.
---
"People die if they are killed."
-Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)
#24moon718Posted 7/17/2014 5:16:27 AM
PancakeThe2nd posted...

I wanna tear my ears off when I hear someone complain about me owning them with a riot shield or delivering my presents (c4). "Omg ur bad kid" and seriously what the hell is up with the term "Try hard" ?! This isn't BK, you can't have it your way jack ass! I didn't get on Bo2 to purposely let you win, and if I do get owned, I never rage because it's all about enjoying yourself.

In my opinion, the term "tryhard" is just an excuse for either poor performance, or an attempt to slander somebody who happened to play more skillfully than you during a match.

Everytime somebody on my team accuses an opposing player of being a tryhard, I correct them and say, "He's not a tryhard. He's just really good."

Whenever my team and I get whooped after a match, I always congratulate or compliment the other team. I've made some cool Xbox Live friends because of that.
---
GT: Father Moon B
#25dragnslayer573Posted 7/30/2014 8:42:20 AM
EdwardDarkstar posted...
dragnslayer573 posted...
EdwardDarkstar posted...
tryedhard posted...
What is the WORST weapon in black ops two? Excluding specials of course. I am inclined to choose the dsr50 mainly cause of it's extremely slow aim and reload times. Things I've heard as cantidates include The Executioner, SMR, Chicom CQB, M1216 and surprisingly enough, the SVU.

Topic?

SMR is good.
Chicom CQB is awesome.

The one and only candidate for "worst weapon" is the M27. S12 is the next worst thing.

On my journey to obtain Diamond ARs, the M27 is one of the many weapons I needed to get gold.
100 headshots
150 kills without perks
20 double kills
10 longshots
10 bloodthirsty medals

1,200+ kills with the M27. It IS the slowest killing AR. It's accuracy does not conpensate for its damage unless you're at a rediculously long range. Shooting first but still getting dominated because the M27's damage output is subpar. I hate this gun.

That said I'm still going to use it because if I tear through 1,200+ people for that gold camo I am going to use it!

i play offline
---
In the end, we're all just chalk lines on the concrete, drawn only to be washed away, for the time I've been given, I am what I am.
#26WorstSniperEverPosted 7/30/2014 9:57:59 AM
dragnslayer573 posted...
EdwardDarkstar posted...
dragnslayer573 posted...
EdwardDarkstar posted...
tryedhard posted...

Topic?

SMR is good.
Chicom CQB is awesome.

100 headshots
150 kills without perks
20 double kills
10 longshots
10 bloodthirsty medals

i play offline

Any gun in the game can wreck an AI bot. My girlfriend can pick up a controller, use whatever gun I hand her, and wreck AI bots - weapon stats and whatnot don't matter when your opponents are basically potatoes.
---
http://www.completegaming.net/forums/forum.php --- Come hang out with us!
ITT: WorstSniper is mad that he's spastic - flame030191
#27HamJabroniPosted 7/30/2014 6:12:00 PM
Maybe he plays on Veteran? Well, the veteran bots aren't as insane like in the OG BO, but they're still a decent challenge
---
"People die if they are killed."
-Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)
#28using_printerPosted 7/30/2014 6:28:57 PM
I learned the hit boxes on this game using the M27. I wouldn't use it now, but it was great when I first started and had to learn shots to kill range, recoil, etc. Laser accurate, good fire rate. Now I prefer the more powerful guns. The M27 should've gotten a power-buff, movement penalty, and then moved to the LMG class, since that's what it was developed for in real life, to overtake the SAW.
#29tryedhard(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2014 8:39:38 PM
using_printer posted...
I learned the hit boxes on this game using the M27. I wouldn't use it now, but it was great when I first started and had to learn shots to kill range, recoil, etc. Laser accurate, good fire rate. Now I prefer the more powerful guns. The M27 should've gotten a power-buff, movement penalty, and then moved to the LMG class, since that's what it was developed for in real life, to overtake the SAW.

It still feels like an LMG in this game, anyway.
#30WorstSniperEverPosted 7/30/2014 9:43:17 PM
HamJabroni posted...
Maybe he plays on Veteran? Well, the veteran bots aren't as insane like in the OG BO, but they're still a decent challenge

Eh, Veteran bots still aren't real people.
---
http://www.completegaming.net/forums/forum.php --- Come hang out with us!
ITT: WorstSniper is mad that he's spastic - flame030191