M27 is meant for hardcore lel
#62HamJabroniPosted 8/5/2014 2:50:20 PM
I'd increase the pellet count to 10
---
"People die if they are killed."
-Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)
#63EdwardDarkstarPosted 8/6/2014 9:39:42 AM
KingdomOfRavens posted...
Now that we've established how bad the gun is what do you think if we could "fix" it to make it on par with say a tac 45 ?

Buff the range.
Make ADS spread equivalent to prone + laser sight hip fire spread.
---
GT: EdwardDarkstar
Be afraid, be very afraid of the Dark.
#64KingdomOfRavensPosted 8/6/2014 12:01:36 PM
And I'd also make the akimbo not lower the range the gun dosent need any nerfs it's already below average at most times. It's fun to use but not very effective even more so considering akimbo 57s and tac 45s get increased range akimbo
---
I'm sponsered by Pop Tarts.
#65tryedhard(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 12:40:39 PM
And I'd also make the akimbo not lower the range the gun dosent need any nerfs it's already below average at most times. It's fun to use but not very effective even more so considering akimbo 57s and tac 45s get increased range akimbo

It already does. Five seven damage is greatly increased while akimbo
#66KingdomOfRavensPosted 8/6/2014 12:59:17 PM
tryedhard posted...

It already does. Five seven damage is greatly increased while akimbo

I know but the akimbo kap 40s and akimbo executioner range was nerfed in a patch so that dosent help the executioner in anyway
---
I'm sponsered by Pop Tarts.
#67aj4x94Posted 8/6/2014 7:58:16 PM(edited)
Akimbo is the only way I use the Executioner. It already has abysmal range, so you might as well have two of them and get Fast Mag for free.

And people seem to really hate getting killed by these things.
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#68dark_lungPosted 8/6/2014 8:10:50 PM
The worst guns to me in each category.

AR: SCAR-H. It shoots to slow for my taste. I find myself wondering why I'm using such a gun when in previous CoDs the Scar was amazing.

smg: Scorpion. At close range it's a beast but it runs out of ammo quick and range is a big factor in certain situations. I find my K/D dropping with this weapon in comparison to the other smgs.

lmg: Hamr. It's recoil is too big to use seriously in comparison to the other lmgs.

Shotty: M1216. Since I'm a rusher I find myself inbetween cancelling shots so it would shoot half the burst and accidentally reload or run cancel, so the next shot would be only half the rounds. 1-2 rounds doesn't kill anyone at mid in comparison to the S12, so I find this gun quite frustrating.

Sniper: XPR-50. All the sniper rifles are good, but if I had to choose it would be this one. It's ADS speed is slower than the other 3 and OHK is smaller than the ballista. The recoil on top of that is quite high, and in a panic fire I'd miss most of the time. I'm not so much of a hard scoper, so I can't say I'd be using something like this weapon. The SVU silenced is much more handier than this weapon.

Again, these are weapons to me are worst in each category, but it doesn't mean they're that bad.
---
xbl: ComeAtMeBrody
#69aj4x94Posted 8/7/2014 9:56:26 PM
The worst primary would be the SMR if you ask me. Crappy irons, sluggish reload time, monstrous recoil, and it holds the least of any AR in the game. FAL does everything better than this thing, and the extra damage isn't worth it for the overall handling of the weapon.
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#70moon718Posted 8/8/2014 6:37:42 AM
dark_lung posted...
The worst guns to me in each category.

AR: SCAR-H. It shoots to slow for my taste. I find myself wondering why I'm using such a gun when in previous CoDs the Scar was amazing.

smg: Scorpion. At close range it's a beast but it runs out of ammo quick and range is a big factor in certain situations. I find my K/D dropping with this weapon in comparison to the other smgs.

lmg: Hamr. It's recoil is too big to use seriously in comparison to the other lmgs.

Shotty: M1216. Since I'm a rusher I find myself inbetween cancelling shots so it would shoot half the burst and accidentally reload or run cancel, so the next shot would be only half the rounds. 1-2 rounds doesn't kill anyone at mid in comparison to the S12, so I find this gun quite frustrating.

Sniper: XPR-50. All the sniper rifles are good, but if I had to choose it would be this one. It's ADS speed is slower than the other 3 and OHK is smaller than the ballista. The recoil on top of that is quite high, and in a panic fire I'd miss most of the time. I'm not so much of a hard scoper, so I can't say I'd be using something like this weapon. The SVU silenced is much more handier than this weapon.

Again, these are weapons to me are worst in each category, but it doesn't mean they're that bad.

Just to slightly clarify, the XPR-50 shares the same ADS speed as the DSR-50 and the SVU-AS - 0.42 seconds. But yeah, the recoil on the XPR-50 is just insane. Like you, I think the suppressed SVU-AS is awesome. I've had tons of fun with that gun.
---
GT: Father Moon B