How Is The Year 2025 These Days?

#1ReverendNastyPosted 7/20/2014 5:01:42 PM
Haven't played this game since mid-January. Sold my Xbox 360 to upgrade to the Xbox One. Just recently purchased another Xbox 360 (because I missed playing older games, like Blops Deuce). So, besides new camos, has anything changed much?

I can only imagine it's still pretty easy to find games - since Ghosts is a giant pile of dog crap. But, have any guns gotten a recent nerf or buff?

Any details would be much appreciated! My new copy of Blops Deuce should be delivered sometime tomorrow. Actually pretty excited to pop that bad boy back in again. It has to be my favorite Call of Duty to date!
---
"That's what she said..."
#2A_NaggerPosted 7/21/2014 2:01:52 AM
You're eager to go back to being sniped by LSAT Target Finders? That's some sadistic s*** right there!
#3moon718Posted 7/22/2014 6:23:30 AM
ReverendNasty posted...
Haven't played this game since mid-January. Sold my Xbox 360 to upgrade to the Xbox One. Just recently purchased another Xbox 360 (because I missed playing older games, like Blops Deuce). So, besides new camos, has anything changed much?

I can only imagine it's still pretty easy to find games - since Ghosts is a giant pile of dog crap. But, have any guns gotten a recent nerf or buff?

Any details would be much appreciated! My new copy of Blops Deuce should be delivered sometime tomorrow. Actually pretty excited to pop that bad boy back in again. It has to be my favorite Call of Duty to date!

No buffs or nerfs to guns, and it's definitely easy to find matches. I play TDM and have no problems getting into a game. The only time it takes a while is when I have a party of 5 or 6 friends.

And the game is still as fun as ever. I played CoD: Ghosts for about three months before returning to Black Ops 2, and haven't looked back. There are a lot more snipers playing these days, so you may have to adjust your play style a little bit.

The year 2025 has been pretty damn enjoyable, thank you very much.
---
GT: Father Moon B