Best smg/ars for kill confirmed

#1KingdomOfRavensPosted 8/3/2014 7:54:29 PM
Been playing alot of core kill confirmed and I was wondering what's your guys opinions are for the best smgs and ars to use for that game mode. So far I've used the vector and mp7 but my results have been very mixed results so far
---
I'm sponsered by Pop Tarts.
#2HamJabroniPosted 8/3/2014 8:30:47 PM
The best guns are the best guns regardless of the gamemode. However, certain classes are better ij certain gamemodes. SMGs are preferred in KC, so the MSMC, Skorp, and MP7 are your best bets.
---
"People die if they are killed."
-Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)
#3tryedhardPosted 8/3/2014 9:38:21 PM
Multirole weapons such as Fal, M8 and MSMC.
#4BgSoAPosted 8/5/2014 9:53:29 PM
The best guns for KC are the smgs. You want that high mobility so you can push hard and push deep, snag your loot, and then keep moving.

I'd run either the Skorpion or the MSMC depending on if you prefer power or fire rate. The MSMC is better at mid range, and the Skorp at close range.

MSMC - Quickdraw + Long Barrel

OR

Skorpion - Laser + Fast Mags/Extended Mags

Run Lightweight, Hardline, Toughness, Scavenger and Dexterity for maximum combat efficiency.
#5tryedhardPosted 8/5/2014 11:33:06 PM
Combat knife is also a good choice: you won't ever get your tags stolen! :D
#6EdwardDarkstarPosted 8/6/2014 10:43:03 AM
PDW-57
Laser sight Suppressor

Why risk needing to reload when you have to drop 4+ guys in a row.
---
GT: EdwardDarkstar
Be afraid, be very afraid of the Dark.
#7f3rtilizerPosted 8/6/2014 12:13:41 PM
EdwardDarkstar posted...
PDW-57
Laser sight Suppressor

Why risk needing to reload when you have to drop 4+ guys in a row.

why risk shooting 50 bullets and none of them hitting anything
---
I'm looking to do worse to ghosts than to bo2. I have a few ideas, but if you have a request/suggestion please lmk via pm.
http://i.imgur.com/1cBQJo1.png
#8tryedhardPosted 8/6/2014 1:42:35 PM
f3rtilizer posted...
EdwardDarkstar posted...
PDW-57
Extended mag Suppressor

Why risk needing to reload when you have to drop 6+ guys in a row.

why risk shooting 50 bullets and none of them hitting anything

But that right thumbstick tho
#9dark_lungPosted 8/6/2014 2:15:28 PM(edited)
MSMC is the way to go, however I prefer to run overkill for the sake of the surprise. Say you play sniper, if you overkill with MP7, some people don't see it coming and expect you to wield the sniper or pistol.

Try overkill smgs like msmc w/mp7 or scorpion. The fast hands perk is faster than the reload for any gun, so it seems like continuous fire.

As for AR: I suggest anything silenced really whether it's the type 25 silenced or the ANs94.
---
xbl: ComeAtMeBrody
#10HamJabroniPosted 8/6/2014 2:51:04 PM
dark_lung posted...
MSMC is the way to go, however I prefer to run overkill for the sake of the surprise. Say you play sniper, if you overkill with MP7, some people don't see it coming and expect you to wield the sniper or pistol.

Try overkill smgs like msmc w/mp7 or scorpion. The fast hands perk is faster than the reload for any gun, so it seems like continuous fire.

As for AR: I suggest anything silenced really whether it's the type 25 silenced or the ANs94.

You should have a SMG and then overkill it with a sniper instead of the other way around
---
"People die if they are killed."
-Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)