going to get every unlock in the game

#1tryedhardPosted 8/5/2014 1:18:00 PM
Who can aide me in ny quest?
#2EdwardDarkstarPosted 8/6/2014 9:47:10 AM
I can't help you.
I've be playing ghosts so much, and have gotten really good, that I can't aim well anymore with the 360 controller or play BO2 effectively. No more VSATs and Swarms for me :(

But what I will say...
Do the M27 first.
After you finish and move on, the game will feel like easy mode now that you're using a weapon that's actually halfway decent.
---
GT: EdwardDarkstar
Be afraid, be very afraid of the Dark.
#3tryedhard(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2014 12:45:23 PM
EdwardDarkstar posted...
I can't help you.
I've be playing ghosts so much, and have gotten really good, that I can't aim well anymore with the 360 controller or play BO2 effectively. No more VSATs and Swarms for me :(

But what I will say...
Do the M27 first.
After you finish and move on, the game will feel like easy mode now that you're using a weapon that's actually halfway decent.
I have diamondified all the guns already. I am just leveling them up and completing the multi team 500 wins ATM. That is what I need help with, the multi team wins.
#4dark_lungPosted 8/6/2014 12:55:58 PM
tryedhard posted...
EdwardDarkstar posted...
I can't help you.

But what I will say...
Do the M27 first.
I have diamondified all the guns already. I am just leveling them up and completing the multi team 500 wins ATM. That is what I need help with, the multi team wins.

I didn't get any thrill on completing everything like I did at MW2, so I restarted my character. I'm having more fun redoing everything than I was doing specific tasks.
---
xbl: ComeAtMeBrody