The snipers in this game are terrible

#1ScottYarmelPosted 8/12/2014 3:20:05 PM
Seriously the players that use them are bad and the guns themselves are broken. I've been killed 6 times today on the 4th kill into my streak (going for BTs) and it isn't cause i get nervous and change my play style it's because I get quick scoped in the legs/feet and die instantly, they shoot clear over my head cause they are getting so much flinch from my LMG bullets and I die instantly, or because they shoot me through my cover (usually a concrete wall because I just played raid 3 times in two different lobbies) and I die instantly.

I would still hate it but wouldn't mind as much if every team didn't have 2-4 snipers on it in TDM.
#2ScottYarmel(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2014 3:23:19 PM
Just joined a new game it was raid again because aside from nuketown that's all people vote for. I flank, see a sniper kill him and instantly get 1 shot right in the ass, nowhere the upper torso.
#3CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/12/2014 4:54:04 PM
ScottYarmel posted...
Just joined a new game it was raid again because aside from nuketown that's all people vote for. I flank, see a sniper kill him and instantly get 1 shot right in the ass, nowhere the upper torso.

If you were already damage by two or 5 hit points by a DSR, XPR, or Ballsita, you will get killed in one shot, plus the DSR kills anywhere above the groin, so it makes since why you died tbh.

Also, snipers aren't that bad, just put your self in a good spot, stay mobile and such, and you will be fine, trust me.

Also, you play FFA? Been wanting to play with some people on FFA tbh. :)
---
GT: SouL C Mo
Still making montages for Conduit 2. Somehow. lol
#4tryedhardPosted 8/12/2014 4:54:17 PM
Mad cus bad
#5f3rtilizerPosted 8/13/2014 8:41:54 AM
tryedhard posted...
Mad cus bad

---
I'm looking to do worse to ghosts than to bo2. I have a few ideas, but if you have a request/suggestion please lmk via pm.
http://i.imgur.com/1cBQJo1.png
#6HamJabroniPosted 8/13/2014 9:46:17 AM
f3rtilizer posted...
tryedhard posted...
Mad cus bad

---
"People die if they are killed."
-Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)
#7PancakeThe2ndPosted 8/13/2014 10:55:54 AM
So just because someone decides to advise that they get extripated with a broken gun that throws him out of kilter;that illustrates him as a bad player? I'd envisage because the preponderance of teenagers here haven't touched Cod 1 or 2 in there life, but let me assure you that the quickscoping in Cod 2 was far worse than it is here, but nevertheless cod 2 was actually fun, that is of course because back then prepubescent kids weren't around to construct preposterous "sniping" clans.
Especially to accuse others of being "bad", on top of that to a game that doesn't require an IQ of -3000000000 to get a hang of.
---
At least during school you have people to socialize with, better than lonely summers.
#8HamJabroniPosted 8/13/2014 11:10:15 AM
Git gud, casul
---
"People die if they are killed."
-Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)
#9Honourable_TeaPosted 8/13/2014 12:40:17 PM
PancakeThe2nd posted...
So just because someone decides to advise that they get extripated with a broken gun that throws him out of kilter;that illustrates him as a bad player? I'd envisage because the preponderance of teenagers here haven't touched Cod 1 or 2 in there life, but let me assure you that the quickscoping in Cod 2 was far worse than it is here, but nevertheless cod 2 was actually fun, that is of course because back then prepubescent kids weren't around to construct preposterous "sniping" clans.
Especially to accuse others of being "bad", on top of that to a game that doesn't require an IQ of -3000000000 to get a hang of.

Madcuzbad.

If you get killed by a sniper in CQC, you got outplayed. Simple as that.
---
"Reasonable men adapt to the world around them; unreasonable men make the world adapt to them. The world is changed by unreasonable men."~Edwin L Cole
#10PancakeThe2ndPosted 8/13/2014 1:39:39 PM
Honourable_Tea posted...
PancakeThe2nd posted...

Madcuzbad.

If you get killed by a sniper in CQC, you got outplayed. Simple as that.

I'm so mad >:(
---
At least during school you have people to socialize with, better than lonely summers.