The snipers in this game are terrible

#21HamJabroniPosted 8/13/2014 9:26:19 PM(edited)
WorstSniperEver posted...
Honourable_Tea posted...
HamJabroni posted...
tryedhard posted...
So many bads itt

Brah, you tried hard I don't even try git gud casuk

&Rekt
&Madcuzbad
&Casulsgitgud

&JustSenseiThings

For shame. Sensei would never resort to such trite and largely meaningless online clichés.

He'd make up his own trite and largely meaningless online cliché.

&SaltN'Sweat

With all due respect Sensei, that has got to be the stupidest thing I've read in weeks.

In other words, you're doing it right.
---
"People die if they are killed."
-Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)
#22AlexanaxelaPosted 8/13/2014 9:46:41 PM
&shakeandbake
---
No matter what happened in the past, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new.
#23HamJabroniPosted 8/13/2014 9:55:59 PM
&internet1337speak
---
"People die if they are killed."
-Shirou Emiya (Fate/Stay Night)
#24f3rtilizerPosted 8/13/2014 10:14:00 PM
i can smell the dorito dust off this topic

*sniffs greasy paws*

o wait guys it's just me
---
I'm looking to do worse to ghosts than to bo2. I have a few ideas, but if you have a request/suggestion please lmk via pm.
http://i.imgur.com/1cBQJo1.png
#25WorstSniperEverPosted 8/13/2014 10:40:59 PM
HamJabroni posted...
WorstSniperEver posted...
Honourable_Tea posted...
HamJabroni posted...
tryedhard posted...
So many bads itt

Brah, you tried hard I don't even try git gud casuk

&Rekt
&Madcuzbad
&Casulsgitgud

&JustSenseiThings

For shame. Sensei would never resort to such trite and largely meaningless online clichés.

He'd make up his own trite and largely meaningless online cliché.

&SaltN'Sweat

With all due respect Sensei, that has got to be the stupidest thing I've read in weeks.

In other words, you're doing it right.

Huzzah!
---
http://www.completegaming.net/forums/forum.php --- Come hang out with us!
ITT: WorstSniper is mad that he's spastic - flame030191
#26PancakeThe2ndPosted 8/13/2014 10:48:07 PM
dark_lung posted...
PancakeThe2nd posted...
Honourable_Tea posted...
PancakeThe2nd posted...
So just because someone decides to advise that they get extripated with a broken gun that throws him out of kilter;that illustrates him as a bad player? I'd envisage because the preponderance of teenagers here haven't touched Cod 1 or 2 in there life, but let me assure you that the quickscoping in Cod 2 was far worse than it is here, but nevertheless cod 2 was actually fun, that is of course because back then prepubescent kids weren't around to construct preposterous "sniping" clans.
Especially to accuse others of being "bad", on top of that to a game that doesn't require an IQ of -3000000000 to get a hang of.

Madcuzbad.

If you get killed by a sniper in CQC, you got outplayed. Simple as that.

I'm so mad >:(

madcuzbad?

I'm so bad! >:(
---
Cut deeper.
#27dark_lungPosted 8/14/2014 1:36:37 PM
I read your previous rant, and I gotta say you should change the title to "I hate snipers" because saying snipers are terrible I automatically assumed they weren't good players. The fact that you were quick scoped means that you were an obviously easy target. Getting 4-5 kills, huh...against .8kds? Oh, no, the 1.4 qs got you. That means you must've been crap
---
xbl: ComeAtMeBrody
#28tryedhardPosted 8/14/2014 3:13:14 PM
'snipers r op' 'sniparz r bad' make up ur mind gaimfakz
#29CmoIsDaNam3Posted 8/14/2014 5:24:39 PM
dark_lung posted...
I read your previous rant, and I gotta say you should change the title to "I hate snipers" because saying snipers are terrible I automatically assumed they weren't good players. The fact that you were quick scoped means that you were an obviously easy target. Getting 4-5 kills, huh...against .8kds? Oh, no, the 1.4 qs got you. That means you must've been crap

---
GT: SouL C Mo
Still making montages for Conduit 2. Somehow. lol
#30XxStigmaxXPosted 8/16/2014 11:08:30 AM
I don't think snipers are over or underpowered, the entire game is just extremely inconsistent. I get sniped in the arm or leg and I go down like a sack of bricks, other times I'll get hit right in the chest and survive.

Same for me when I use snipers, 5 foot away DSR 50 bullet to the chest and the guy survives, and sometimes it doesn't even look like I hit and I get a kill.

My favorite is when the only part of an enemy you can hit is his head and you get a hitmarker but no kill.