Will be best CoD

#1NarutoTaioPosted 5/1/2012 8:35:36 AM
And then the series goes nowhere but down afterwards
#2a_fartn_SpartanPosted 5/1/2012 9:24:36 PM
Don't get your hopes up. I thought World War 3 and Modern Warfare 3 was going to be the best CoD, mainly because I loved MW2 and would've gladly accepted a MW2.5. Quite possibly the biggest videogame-related disappointment of my life.
---
(regarding Megaman for SSB4:)
"How about giving Megaman fans something they want, since everything [else] is out of the question." -SmallerRidley
#3MoegittoPosted 5/2/2012 6:35:57 PM
Two different studios, Treyarch did a awesome job on BO. Infinity Ward tried to copy some of the new implementations Treyarch did (Report system was a MUST) and they jacked that up. MW3 has worse spawn points than Duke Nukem 3D. They also made the maps way too small in MW3, forcing people to camp. But we will see, people always say they hate and won't buy a CoD game but the series still ends up selling record breaking numbers.
---
iPhone 4S, PC, Wii
#4DarknessR18Posted 5/3/2012 8:40:21 AM

And then the series goes nowhere but down afterwards

STOP IT! These games are a milestone in action gaming history. Epic blockbusters of war and destruction. You don't **** with that.
#5DarknessR18Posted 5/3/2012 8:41:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6feature83Posted 5/3/2012 1:34:53 PM

Have you noobs ever heard of COD, or COD UO, or even COD 2? Thank you. These crap titles today havent nothing on the original COD titles, before consoles kiddies got hold of it.

#73D_ShadoPosted 5/4/2012 4:33:02 PM
Honestly, Black Ops 2 looks pretty good. The main reason people hate CoD in general is because it's too rehashed - endless WW2 games one after the other, and after MW1, crappy sequels that did little to innovate or stir up the formula. With Black Ops we actually got a pretty interesting story, filled with the fantastical and even playing with your mind as a character. Black Ops 2 seems to change the formula once again by thrusting us far into the future, which I can at least appreciate.
#8swordinmyeyePosted 5/5/2012 7:16:11 AM
feature83 posted...
Have you noobs ever heard of COD, or COD UO, or even COD 2? Thank you. These crap titles today havent nothing on the original COD titles, before consoles kiddies got hold of it.

Thank you.

*Spoiler*
I remember a part in (I want to say it was CoD 2? It may have been CoD) where you storm the beaches and all you have is ammo and you take some dude's rifle when he goes down and things are looking bad but you meet up with the guy who takes you on a side path so you don't get perforated with machine gun fire. Things are going well until you hear, "Look out comrade, sniper!" and your friend pushes you out of the way and dies. I remember thinking, "This is the scariest video game I've ever played".
*End spoiler*

We need now what that innovation was then, and I don't mean rehash old stuff (Like they've been doing since MW): Impress us!
---
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/2252/sime.png
#9LV1234Posted 5/7/2012 5:26:25 PM
feature83 posted...

Was that a troll comment? Just asking trying to be a dumbass or anything
#10Rift_ShadowPosted 5/12/2012 11:55:19 PM
I can't help but agree with you on that.

After they squeezed the modern and now the futuristic settings for COD out. that'sit, they need newer material to make a another smash it COD title.

what I think they need to do is backtrack to-no not WWII but further back than that, a COD game does not have to be based on conflicts between two super powers or machines going terminator on humans.

How about something like the Great war (WWI), the American civil war, the korean war; go back to the war America is trying to forget, Vietnam. The boxer rebellion, the soviet failed attempt to occupy the middle east. If the companies did some homework and some research, they might be able to bring back their COD-CODUO-COD2 shine by producing an older era war COD.

Now they might not have the modern fullyauto-spamalot attachment-simpleton guns but will help bring life back to the now Dying series.

Hell, why not make all three of these Studios go steampunk and see what they come up with! We are going to need to see some new material after this COD title comes out.