Wallhackers , unbelivable

#1nexus_VIPosted 3/3/2013 4:20:50 PM
Its becoming like a standard perk now , I even saw 1 dude on the DLC map walling today , the core maps are like swarmed with them

Might as well launch a wallhacker perk to even the playing field, give one to everybody , I mean they are so prevalent

I assume the fan brigade will post some giggle reply's to this post but its no joke , game is broken
#2XerocagePosted 3/3/2013 5:45:43 PM
Game is broken, yet you support the devs by buying DLC.
Nice logic you have there.
---
-=|| i7 3770 @ 4.1Ghz || Iceedge 200T || Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H || 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 || EVGA GTX 670 FTW || 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD || Corsair CX500 ||=-
#3Orestes417Posted 3/3/2013 5:46:57 PM
Clearly the hackers made him do it
---
When Hollywood runs out of Indians, only the Indians will know.
#4podge16Posted 3/4/2013 1:15:04 AM
sorry nexus what was that i don't understand cry baby
---
steam user > wrong way up or bluewafflehax for me prfile
#5nexus_VI(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 2:37:19 AM
<< Game is broken, yet you support the devs by buying DLC.>>

I bought the DLC because I was awed by the last patch which resolved the geography related problems that affected me and the triumphant return of the ping counter , also I was emboldened by the permanent bannhamer splash screen which promised seriousness on the subject

I still feel the company will do something about hacking given that it is looking like it's again out of control . Yesterday was unbelievable , the amount I stumbled upon was just amazing.....
#6podge16Posted 3/4/2013 7:58:47 AM
bump , under the reason nexus is a whiney wh**e end of topic
---
steam user > wrong way up or bluewafflehax for me prfile
#7nexus_VI(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 3:36:50 AM
Just an update , Tuesday morning the same , hackers nearly every map . Game seems wide open , they are just everywhere . Never have I seen a game so compromised after it's first DLC

What an epic fail.
#8GiantHaystacksPosted 3/5/2013 3:39:51 AM
Of course they were...

Bless 'im, he's got loose again, someone fetch a nurse.
---
Must try harder
#9nexus_VI(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 4:50:35 AM
<< Bless 'im, he's got loose again, someone fetch a nurse.>>

Yeah , that must be it , I'm playing with my left foot , everybody's killing me , everything is on the up & up here , nobody would think of downloading and installing a hack , the security system in place is so efficient that just the mere thought of wallahcking produces a permanent ban .

Yep , what a clean cut wonderful hack free game we have on our hands.
#10XerocagePosted 3/5/2013 5:41:53 AM
nexus_VI posted...
<< Bless 'im, he's got loose again, someone fetch a nurse.>>

Yeah , that must be it , I'm playing with my left foot , everybody's killing me , everything is on the up & up here , nobody would think of downloading and installing a hack , the security system in place is so efficient that just the mere thought of wallahcking produces a permanent ban .

Yep , what a clean cut wonderful hack free game we have on our hands.

Your just a troll, plain and simple. But hey, keep buying that DLC. Letting them know they're doing such a great job.
But then again, you're a troll so you most likely didn't buy the DLC.
---
-=|| i7 3770 @ 4.1Ghz || Iceedge 200T || Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H || 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 || EVGA GTX 670 FTW || 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD || Corsair CX500 ||=-