Wallhackers , unbelivable

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Wallhackers , unbelivable

User Info: nexus_VI

nexus_VI
3 years ago#1
Its becoming like a standard perk now , I even saw 1 dude on the DLC map walling today , the core maps are like swarmed with them

Might as well launch a wallhacker perk to even the playing field, give one to everybody , I mean they are so prevalent

I assume the fan brigade will post some giggle reply's to this post but its no joke , game is broken

User Info: Xerocage

Xerocage
3 years ago#2
Game is broken, yet you support the devs by buying DLC.
Nice logic you have there.
-=|| i7 3770 @ 4.1Ghz || Iceedge 200T || Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H || 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 || EVGA GTX 670 FTW || 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD || Corsair CX500 ||=-

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
3 years ago#3
Clearly the hackers made him do it
When Hollywood runs out of Indians, only the Indians will know.

User Info: podge16

podge16
3 years ago#4
sorry nexus what was that i don't understand cry baby
steam user > wrong way up or bluewafflehax for me prfile

nexus_VI
3 years ago#5
<< Game is broken, yet you support the devs by buying DLC.>>

I bought the DLC because I was awed by the last patch which resolved the geography related problems that affected me and the triumphant return of the ping counter , also I was emboldened by the permanent bannhamer splash screen which promised seriousness on the subject

I still feel the company will do something about hacking given that it is looking like it's again out of control . Yesterday was unbelievable , the amount I stumbled upon was just amazing.....

User Info: podge16

podge16
3 years ago#6
bump , under the reason nexus is a whiney wh**e end of topic
steam user > wrong way up or bluewafflehax for me prfile

nexus_VI
3 years ago#7
Just an update , Tuesday morning the same , hackers nearly every map . Game seems wide open , they are just everywhere . Never have I seen a game so compromised after it's first DLC

What an epic fail.

User Info: GiantHaystacks

GiantHaystacks
3 years ago#8
Of course they were...

Bless 'im, he's got loose again, someone fetch a nurse.
Must try harder

nexus_VI
3 years ago#9
<< Bless 'im, he's got loose again, someone fetch a nurse.>>

Yeah , that must be it , I'm playing with my left foot , everybody's killing me , everything is on the up & up here , nobody would think of downloading and installing a hack , the security system in place is so efficient that just the mere thought of wallahcking produces a permanent ban .

Yep , what a clean cut wonderful hack free game we have on our hands.

User Info: Xerocage

Xerocage
3 years ago#10
nexus_VI posted...
<< Bless 'im, he's got loose again, someone fetch a nurse.>>

Yeah , that must be it , I'm playing with my left foot , everybody's killing me , everything is on the up & up here , nobody would think of downloading and installing a hack , the security system in place is so efficient that just the mere thought of wallahcking produces a permanent ban .

Yep , what a clean cut wonderful hack free game we have on our hands.

Your just a troll, plain and simple. But hey, keep buying that DLC. Letting them know they're doing such a great job.
But then again, you're a troll so you most likely didn't buy the DLC.
-=|| i7 3770 @ 4.1Ghz || Iceedge 200T || Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H || 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 || EVGA GTX 670 FTW || 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD || Corsair CX500 ||=-
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Wallhackers , unbelivable

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived