Wallhackers , unbelivable

#31nexus_VI(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 5:09:10 AM
<< wah wah wah, you're still a joke.Hackers are coming to take me away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

Real err.. mature argument's there Xero , I must say your debating power has left me running for cover . I bet the kids who you hang out with are impressed , particularly the kid on the metal playground slide .

LOLOLOLOLO!!!!
#32podge16Posted 3/15/2013 5:42:41 AM
Thing is I've just been playing through most game types and yet still haven't seen a hacker , they must love you bum you nexus.
---
steam user > wrong way up or bluewafflehax for me prfile
#33nexus_VI(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 6:17:24 AM
<< Thing is I've just been playing through most game types and yet still haven't seen a hacker , they must love you bum you nexus.>>>

Yeah, like I noted in an earlier post you probably missed I also played a bunch of maps on a Euro server last night and saw no hackers either

Then when I went over to the US servers it was like somebody switched on the light and hacker cockroaches were scurrying about everywhere
#34Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 3/15/2013 7:35:10 AM
Lol at the 2-hackers per map thing. Still too scared to add me on Steam so I can view your Last 10 Games?
---
Ryyaann_Is_Band is warned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#35nexus_VI(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 8:33:29 AM
<< Lol at the 2-hackers per map thing. Still too scared to add me on Steam so I can view your Last 10 Games? >>

Dude , you are about as likely to admit that you saw a hacker in one of my games as Donald Trump is about to admit Obama's birth Certificate is legit.

Me letting you into my steam account would be about as clever as when Hitler thought it was a great idea to invade Russia in winter .

Yep , the "hackers don't exist" fanboy crew here are a riot
#36Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 3/15/2013 8:57:53 AM
When have I ever said "hackers don't exist"? And rofl, adding someone on Steam = letting someone into your account?

But yeah, you seem to dodge the question every single time by going off on a tangent.
---
Ryyaann_Is_Band is warned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#37MonerMonerPosted 3/25/2013 8:49:35 PM
Give him a break he is still rendering that video.