Banhammer Warning is back

#1nexus_VIPosted 3/15/2013 3:11:36 PM
Gee, must be because this game is so all round hack free and no wallahckers whatsoever that the company has decided to basically admit there is a hacking problem (an understatement) so soon after the DLC

So what say the fan brigade ?

Hmm, lemme see :

a) hackers don't exist

b) only good players exist that everybody else calls hackers

c) people are just whining because they suck

d) The want to see PROOOF (even though all they have to do is play a random map and get all the proof they need)

Yep , looking forward to the fan brigade explaining away the all too frequent banhammer warning that the company (out of desperation) is splashing the game with on log on
#2Gojak_v3Posted 3/15/2013 3:15:03 PM
As I understand it, they just did another round of banning. That's why it's back.
#3nexus_VI(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 3:48:41 PM
If they did nice but I just came back from a map with a blatant 30:0 wall hacker , they need to do some more banning .
#4nexus_VI(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 3:57:45 PM
And another map I just logged onto had one , maybe 2 . Everybody left pretty much in a hurry after 2 minutes , including me.

If you ask me they didn't ban nobody , its as worse as its ever been.
#5nexus_VI(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 4:22:37 PM
And another map , pretty much every map with at least one , maybe 2 .

Something has happened that we don't know about , if you ask me all the company is helpless and can only splash that silly banhammer warning ,their anti cheat measures are worthless and as of now the hackers are owning with total and utter impunity .

Gonna try tomorrow one more time, if not I'm gonna switch over to MW3 ,

I have never seen any COD trashed like this before , total and utter abject failure.
#6podge16Posted 3/16/2013 1:11:34 AM
no body said they don't exist were just cant belive your claim for "evry map has a hacker or 2"

most of us cant seem to see how you can think there are so many, but then you don't support your claims

its like a person saying "ive found the cure to cancer but i wont show you" kinda pointless whining on till you wanna try and back it up
---
steam user > wrong way up or bluewafflehax for me prfile
#7nexus_VI(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 2:55:08 AM
Yeah , whatever you say podge , I just logged onto the game this morning, same thing ,
I'm done with this game for now

Laters
#8Ryyaann_Is_BandPosted 3/16/2013 10:37:44 AM
So you gonna add me on Steam so I can view your Last 10 Games or are you gonna go off on a tangent about what I would do after I watch the replays?

You seem to dodge the question every single time
---
Ryyaann_Is_Band is warned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#9XerocagePosted 3/16/2013 6:32:32 PM
nexus_VI posted...
Yeah , whatever you say podge , I just logged onto the game this morning, same thing ,
I'm done with this game for now

Laters

You say this, but we all know that you will be back soon to cry some more.
---
-=|| i7 3770 @ 4.1Ghz || Iceedge 200T || Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H || 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 || EVGA GTX 670 FTW || 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD || Corsair CX500 ||=-
#10Orestes417Posted 3/16/2013 7:21:36 PM
Oh noes, a generic warning! Whatever will we do
---
When Hollywood runs out of Indians, only the Indians will know.