So... I know you guys get this topic probably twice a week but..

#1DarkKnight0458Posted 3/16/2013 9:44:02 PM
Is this worth getting? I've been having that CoD itch after having played this on the 360 for about a month and a half before trading it in because I was somewhat bored with it. However, I've been getting back into PC gaming in a big way and I DO like CoD every once in a while. I've read several other threads where people are bickering over whether or not this game is infested with cheaters or if lag compensation ruins the game (It never did for me on the 360 at any rate, so that's not such a concern) so I'm curious at this point if it's even worth getting.
---
Don't sweat the small things.
#2PointyFoxPosted 3/16/2013 10:32:16 PM
I don't see obvious cheating too much. Maybe in 1 in 15 games.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC : TDS9XN6PMA
Steam: PointyFox
#3SaffronGhostPosted 3/16/2013 11:42:27 PM
Someone who's played the game fairly extensively is asking if it's worth getting? I've seen it all now.

It's the same game, with more hackers and less support. NOBODY can deny that sentence.
---
So many failures.
#4podge16Posted 3/17/2013 3:01:16 AM
lag comp is worse on the consoles for 1 so if it didnt bug you as much then
and depends where your from take nexus he claims being near brazil its infested with cheaters as in the EU most of the people i know havent seen more then 5 in the entire game from when its been released

but game play is generally genetic , except less campers on pc is about it
---
steam user > wrong way up or bluewafflehax for me prfile
#5Orestes417Posted 3/17/2013 5:35:18 AM
Can't see any logic in spending an additional $40+ to play the same damn game with less people. It's not like BF3 where there's a significant difference crossing over
---
When Hollywood runs out of Indians, only the Indians will know.
#6podge16Posted 3/17/2013 3:28:15 PM
Orestes417 posted...
Can't see any logic in spending an additional $40+ to play the same damn game with less people. It's not like BF3 where there's a significant difference crossing over

but chances are if hes playing on console his pc specs aint up-to much and bf3 is a major hog on resources
---
steam user > wrong way up or bluewafflehax for me prfile
#7Orestes417Posted 3/17/2013 3:35:34 PM
I didn't say he should get BF3, just that there's no significant difference in console and PC versions of BO2 like there are in BF3.
---
When Hollywood runs out of Indians, only the Indians will know.