Cool game

#1glyde69Posted 1/17/2013 3:58:36 PM
But came on this board to see other opinions and its DOA. I must be one of 11 people on the planet that bought it.

Cool game, well reviewed, I wonder why it didnt take off....
---
Gamer Tag: Wally Digital PSN name: Wally Digital Wii Code:2550-7930-3602-5785
#2Jon_GodPosted 1/17/2013 7:21:41 PM
I bought it.

There's just not a lot to talk about once you beat it. Great game though, enjoyed it immensely.
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#3red_peacePosted 1/23/2013 5:17:31 PM
it really is like a child's story. not too much point in going over it again, but that didn't stop me from enjoying it
---
PSN: n7titan
#4TheAxeMurderer1Posted 1/25/2013 7:35:49 PM
glyde69 posted...
But came on this board to see other opinions and its DOA. I must be one of 11 people on the planet that bought it.

Honestly I enjoyed it more than Journey but it gets no attention. I don't get it.
#5glyde69(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:39:08 PM
Journey was awful.
---
Gamer Tag: Wally Digital PSN name: Wally Digital Wii Code:2550-7930-3602-5785
#6PatriotTPPosted 1/29/2013 5:32:17 PM
This game is cool, I saw some gameplay and I'll be buying it soon. :)
---
Goldeneye Wii - Mr.Mini / PSN: MrMinigun13
Beta Version Of GoldenPortal, my new site! http://ge007wii.wix.com/goldenportal check it out! :)
#7mad_hax_manPosted 2/2/2013 3:19:28 PM
TheAxeMurderer1 posted...
glyde69 posted...

Honestly I enjoyed it more than Journey but it gets no attention. I don't get it.

Because there just isn't that much to talk about.

I loved it. I found it a bit short and several concepts could have been expanded on, but it had great atmosphere and I was particularly impressed with its story telling. It captured the feel of a childs story book perfectly but managed to capture some what more mature themes, particularly regards to mortality.

But after all and said is done, what else is there to talk about?

Journey's streamlined approach to interactivity story telling, its use of atmosphere and spatial awareness and above all, using multiplayer as a story telling technique was something that the gaming community hadn't seen before.

TGC were also coming off Flower, which received similar acclaim.

In contrast, TUS is just a simple puzzle game with an interesting beginning and a strong story
---
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart