This series is dead to me.

#1stonedeaf4everPosted 5/3/2012 10:39:42 AM
This is honestly the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I mean what the hell? Talk about selling out... as if Skyrim wasn't bad enough catering to casuals and dumbing down so much, let's just ruin what was once a great RPG franchise and water it down to milk whatever cash we can out of the masses!
#2EnclavePosted 5/3/2012 10:46:37 AM
Bare in mind, this is being made by Zenimax, not Bethesda. Additionally, it's taking place a hell of a long time before Skyrim happened. Basically, this game will have no impact at all on future Elder Scrolls games from Bethesda.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.
#3ProjectX26Posted 5/3/2012 11:00:10 AM
Talk about butthurt...
---
Thank you. Come again.
#4stonedeaf4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 11:04:03 AM
ProjectX26 posted...
Talk about butthurt...

Oh there is butthurt, there is butthurt of epic proportions. Not epic like the joke Skyrim was supposed to be, or the direction this series is going, think more Morrowind epic or Daggerfall epic. Seriously, this series is on a downward spiral that of Ultima proportions.
#5nucshadowPosted 5/3/2012 11:09:09 AM
Bethesda is keeping to its "ultimate single player experience" theme, they aren't developing this game. Zenimax is, so if that ruins Bethesda's games for you, it just shows how close-minded you really are.

I don't enjoy multiplayer online too much, usually cuz I get stuck playing with a bunch of douch-bags, so I may not be a fan of this game when it ends up coming out, but that doesn't mean I won't play TES VI or anything else set in the ES world.
---
What you need is dat Hagraven
#6RebelElite791Posted 5/3/2012 11:36:33 AM
Dude, I don't even like the MMO idea, and this topic is f***ing stupid. And LOL @ acting like SKYRIM was the casual one. Skyrim is much better than Oblivion, and feels much more like Morrowind atmosphere-wise.
---
After time adrift among open stars, along tides of light and to shoals of dust, I will return to where I began.
#7stonedeaf4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 12:11:42 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Dude, I don't even like the MMO idea, and this topic is f***ing stupid. And LOL @ acting like SKYRIM was the casual one. Skyrim is much better than Oblivion, and feels much more like Morrowind atmosphere-wise.

Oblivion was a step down, but nowhere near as awful as Skyrim. It's when it started to slip and appeal to a wider audience. Granted, it had it's flaws, but Skyrim, as the next game in the series was dumbed down even further. I am in awe and shocked how a game series can cripple itself and just keep taking things away that were once predominate.

So everyone is saying how Zenimax are the ones taking the reins on this. Fine, O K, I accept it's not Bethesda... it doesn't mean that the "innovations" and further steps backward won't trickle down in to TESVI. How do you think they will handle leveling and perks? Do you REALLY think they won't condense the skills EVEN MORE THAN THEY HAVE? They will most likely have like very few skill trees and generic perks to keep stability and protect against OP-ness. Probably even go the route of Fallout (I love Fallout by the way) and turn armor in to just helms and body suits since they have been doing away with separate armor pieces as the series has evolved. As if extra parts would REALLY make the fps take a major hit or add in lag, Morrowind would like to say hello.

Also GF thieves, and stealing. I can already imagine watching the fails on utube of kiddies huddled around camping one spot of a respawning item and taking it over and over... this series is a joke hence forth.
#8RebelElite791Posted 5/3/2012 12:18:11 PM
Oh so you're just trolling. K.
---
After time adrift among open stars, along tides of light and to shoals of dust, I will return to where I began.
#9specialkid8Posted 5/3/2012 1:17:46 PM
This is now officially a PC board.
#10stonedeaf4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 3:41:19 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Oh so you're just trolling. K.

It is you who are indeed the troll, I am just stating facts. Now back under your bridge with your shallow, poorly made sequels and comments.