At last, another PC-exclusive Elder Scrolls!

#1Werndan101Posted 5/3/2012 3:06:19 PM
So when are we going to get some news on the 6th?
---
Need help figuring out components for your gaming PC? Check this.
http://tinyurl.com/falconguide
#2RebelElite791Posted 5/3/2012 3:30:55 PM
I'd assume sometime that isn't 6 months after the release of 5.
---
After time adrift among open stars, along tides of light and to shoals of dust, I will return to where I began.
#3zxelmanPosted 5/3/2012 4:10:12 PM(edited)
If by PC you mean Windows, then it's not exclusive. It's coming on the Mac as well.

If by PC you mean Personal Computer, then yea.
---
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Partner Card Name: Xelor.
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Characters: VAmar Xel, RAcaseal X-Oul
#495_EclipsePosted 5/3/2012 8:46:10 PM
Lol PC elitist make me want to vomit. Such selfish little creatures. Making all PC players look bad x.x
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#5Spartan_418Posted 5/3/2012 8:51:23 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
Lol PC elitist make me want to vomit. Such selfish little creatures. Making all PC players look bad x.x

#6Werndan101(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 9:52:06 PM
Spartan_418 posted...

95_Eclipse posted...

But the PC is objectively superior to consoles. Consoles only hold PCs back. Besides, this was a sarcastic comment on MMOs, which I detest.

Go back to the consoles, please.
---
Need help figuring out components for your gaming PC? Check this.
http://tinyurl.com/falconguide
#7Spartan_418Posted 5/3/2012 10:03:53 PM
Werndan101 posted...

Implying one can't be both a PC and console gamer. For your information, I play Skyrim on both 360 and PC.

"the PC is objectively superior to consoles"?

Perhaps I prefer to play a first-person game on a controller instead of mouse + keyboard. Yes, a mouse is faster and more precise than an analog stick, but I prefer the "feel" of a controller. And I prefer to have -real- controller support, with rumble and sensitivity settings, not the tacked-on support that many PC games have. Suddenly, PC isn't superior to consoles from my perspective.

Not that I expect PC elitists to understand the concept of "personal preference."
#8Solid_SebPosted 5/4/2012 2:10:39 AM
so its confirmed PC-exclusive?
#9Ajd_EmperorPosted 5/4/2012 2:36:35 AM
Spartan_418 posted...

Werndan101 posted...

Implying one can't be both a PC and console gamer. For your information, I play Skyrim on both 360 and PC.

Perhaps I prefer to play a first-person game on a controller instead of mouse + keyboard. Yes, a mouse is faster and more precise than an analog stick, but I prefer the "feel" of a controller. And I prefer to have -real- controller support, with rumble and sensitivity settings, not the tacked-on support that many PC games have. Suddenly, PC isn't superior to consoles from my perspective.

Not that I expect PC elitists to understand the concept of "personal preference."

I play my games on a PC, I use a controller, I use a 50-something inch TV, I sit on a couch, etc.

People just don't seem to understand that PC's are objectively better than consoles.
#10zxelmanPosted 5/4/2012 4:06:52 AM
Ajd_Emperor posted...
Spartan_418 posted...

Werndan101 posted...

I play my games on a PC, I use a controller, I use a 50-something inch TV, I sit on a couch, etc.

People just don't seem to understand that PC's are objectively better than consoles.

Other than paying more for a PC usually, built or not.

Even if having a PC is objectively better, convincing everyone isn't.

Not to mention not everyone will even want to go through the process of setting up the computer to game on a TV with controller. I've seen enough stupid people that know nothing and can almost literally not be taught how to. Buying a console is much more user-friendly.

That's the only argument I have though. I personally prefer PC as well. Just not mind-blowing arrogant enough to where everyone resents me.
---
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Partner Card Name: Xelor.
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Characters: VAmar Xel, RAcaseal X-Oul