Wood elf,High elf,and Khajit come in! We will rule all of Tamriel!

#1Zelda_wood_elfPosted 5/4/2012 5:19:25 PM(edited)
Lol one rule any enemy that is killed in valenwood must be devoured.(If u are not a woodelf than just let me know and I will do it:)

We will have the best mages,the best archers, and the best thieves!!!
Those other factions won't stand a chance hahahahaha.

Traveler don't go near valenwood u might get mauled by a khajit,or electrocuted by a high elf, or shot in the throat and then eaten by a woodelf.

New info https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_LgynSllro&feature=youtube_gdata_player
#2ATARIJAWAPosted 5/4/2012 5:13:53 PM
You can't rule all of Tamriel. Well maybe someday you can after the expansions.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 9-10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Major dissapointment. 8 and below : Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people who agree so far = 57
#3Zelda_wood_elf(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 5:22:50 PM
ATARIJAWA posted...

Yes u can travel all of Tamriel and 1 person can rule and become emperor.

I nominate myself to be ruler :
#4ATARIJAWAPosted 5/4/2012 8:02:42 PM
You need to do much more research on the game. You can't travel all of Tamriel. One person can be elected emperor of a small area but if that area gets taken over even 5 minutes later by an opposing faction he's no longer emperor. It's basically a meaningless fleeting title for doing well in PVP.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 9-10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Major dissapointment. 8 and below : Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people who agree so far = 57
#5Zelda_wood_elf(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 8:14:42 PM
ATARIJAWA posted...
You need to do much more research on the game. You can't travel all of Tamriel. One person can be elected emperor of a small area but if that area gets taken over even 5 minutes later by an opposing faction he's no longer emperor. It's basically a meaningless fleeting title for doing well in PVP.

Lol as I said all of Tamriel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWV0Ud0VRTM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Perhaps u should do more research?
#6Ryo_HazzukiPosted 5/4/2012 8:25:04 PM
You can't. I'm the new ruler of Tamriel.
---
Terry: "Well...I guess there's more to school boy than meets the eye."
#7Ryo_HazzukiPosted 5/4/2012 8:26:51 PM
Including all of it's DLC land, and I also rule the Nords and all enslaved Argonians as well as the Dumner and daedric princes.
---
#8Vijay41086Posted 5/4/2012 8:44:36 PM
Zelda_wood_elf posted...
ATARIJAWA posted...

Yes u can travel all of Tamriel and 1 person can rule and become emperor.

I nominate myself to be ruler :

You don't get to decide the emperor. The game decides based on some mechanic they haven't finalized yet that whoever does the most work gets to be emperor. Yeah....this game is gonna fail hard. Good luck ES Online.
#9Ryo_HazzukiPosted 5/4/2012 9:13:02 PM
Tamriel belongs to the Nords.
---
#10ATARIJAWAPosted 5/4/2012 9:54:25 PM

Lol as I said all of Tamriel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWV0Ud0VRTM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Perhaps u should do more research?

Since you can't spell, I assume you also can't read, otherwise you would know they are leaving out more than half of the map of Tamriel. They will include some of the other areas in future expansions but aren't guaranteeing all of them.
---